Chapter 4

345 years later

3rd person P.O.V

He was spotted again on planet Jecol the mysterious, dangerous and ruthless universe-wide famous assassin Frigus he was after the evil king of this planet.

He is so sneaky you don't even know that he was there although he was spotted many times after the assassinations walking through streets many people treat him as a god for saving them from their evil king or evil lord or a gangster. He's already helped thousands of countries and villages through out the outer space

He started his assassinations around 320 years ago after he came all the crimes were reduced by 70 percent he saved many planets but he doesn't like to be praised by people nor does he want any fame.

"No! no! please leave me" The king begged for mercy but Frigus just scoffed and threw his hunting knife on the king's head.

After the king took his last breath Frigus recalled his knife back into his hand, he enchanted all his weapons to teleport back to his hand when he recalled them mentally, he wiped the blood on the knife with his cloak.

He jumped out of the window and walked down the street people started whispering about him and were staring at him.

"People of Jecol you now don't have to worry about your king. You are free now, choose a leader wisely and live happily" Frigus announced to which all the people cheered

"And I also wanted to recommend a person as your next leader you all know her she is also one of you she is none other than Scarlett" he said pointing his finger to a teenage girl in the crowd "I hope you guys choose wisely and live with freedom".

Frigus then vanished from the crowd, he was now walking in a dark alley with no one around just humming then he saw a huge star cloud hover above him, quickly understanding what it was he walked faster.

"Hello Percy" A voice sounded behind him, the assassin turned around clenching his fists and releasing them.

"Hello, Chaos! What can I do for you oh great lord?" Frigus said, he properly turned and saw a man who was 6'3 tall almost the same as him just a little taller and had tanned skin and looked annoyed by Percy

"Where is the enthusiasm now and you know exactly why I am here Percy" Chaos said raising an eyebrow and smirking villianously

Yes, Percy was Frigus he changed his name and became an assassin he started helping people by killing evil people or criminals and saving innocent people.

Only a few people know Frigus real identity like Chaos because well he is the creator himself.

After a few of Percy assassinations Chaos started observing Percy he wanted Percy to join his army as the first commander but Percy rejected the offer by saying he likes to be an assassin and didn't like the formal stuff.

From that day on Chaos started chasing him but Percy always escapes by playing some trick, Chaos found Percy around 50 times but always failed to catch him.

"Yeah, I think I do and the answer is the same as all the other times No" Percy said in a rough voice to which Chaos pouted.

"This time you can either come willingly or I will take you by force" Chaos warned Percy.

"Seriously Chaos you could have found a better commander than me in all the years but instead why do you follow me maybe one day you can really find someone better than me" Percy said getting bored.

"No I don't want someone better than you I want you to lead my army and what's the differnce anyway you are still going save numerous planets and lives throughout the universe and you will get more powers than you have" Chaos said using puppy dog eyes.

"I already have enough powers I don't need any new anyway I have to go no- OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT?!!" Percy yelled pointing his index finger behind Chaos at the sky with a horrified expresssion.

The moment Chaos turned around Percy quickly shadow travelled out of there the last thing he heard was an angry voice yelling "Frigus".

*Chaos Palace*( a few minutes later)

Chaos walked into the living room of his palace and saw all the commanders just hanging out and the second they saw him come in everyone crowded him and asked him different questions.

"Did you find him?" commander Blaze asked.

"More importantly did you catch him?" commander Alpha asked.

"What did he do this time?" commander Mal asked.

"Calm down I will tell you" Chaos responded everyone sat down and looked at chaos who told them everything except his real identity as chaos promised him he wouldn't tell anyone his identity until he says so.

After he completed telling what happened with Frigus everyone in the room were laughing so loudly except for Chaos of course.

"That is like the first trick in the book and the most cliche and typical one that not even kids fall for it but you did. HAHA HAHA" Mal laughed clutching her stomach while still laughing.

"I like this guy how he always manages to escape Chaos by his tricks and remain undetected for years from the creator himself, Chaos next time you find him take us with you, we would love to meet him" Alpha said to which Adrina nodded.

55 years later

Frigus was at the Independence celebrations of planet Sotar from their evil king 400 years ago old people pass down the stories of how Frigus freed them from their evil king.

The celebrations were conducted once in 100 years Frigus always visits the party because this was one of his first assassinations and also different people from different planets come here and enjoy the party, he was now at an old abandoned building drinking his milkshake.

"I hope you are enjoying the celebrations Frigus" a familiar voice sounded behind him he turned around and saw Chaos and also knew about the hidden nine commanders who were giving off a powerful aura although they were trying to hide it, ofcourse it was less than his aura but they can surely give him a good fight.

"My dear Lord Chaos" Frigus said and bowed so low that it was like he had no backbone, he threw away the milkshake to the exact spot where the most powerful one was hiding "What do I owe you for this splendid visit" Frigus said mocking Chaos. The hidden commanders were trying so hard not to laugh

"Frigus! You know I am still angry with you" Chaos said glaring at the assassin.

"What? Come on where is the enthusiasm? And I am guessing these mysterious and very bad at hiding aura people are your commanders they sure have powerful aura didn't you teach them how to hide their auras. Anyway I have to lea-" Frigus was interuptted by Chaos.

"I am here to talk to you Frigus" Chaos said in a serious tone.

"Go on I am listening and also I am in a good mood today so maybe I can say yes" Frigus said winking at Chaos.

"Really?" All the nine commanders hiding came out in union.

"No! Of course not, you need a miracle to make me say yes" Frigus said. Everyone looked disappointed.

"I am here to talk about that miracle..." Chaos said looking at Frigus.