Chapter 15

3rd P.O.V

After the breakfast Chaos waited for everyone to get dressed, ofcouse they were not going in formal dress. So everyone went to get changed into something more comfortable.

As to Chaos suprise Percy was the first to arrive he wore a sweatshirt that was a little loose and a jeans pant and next to him stood Mal she wore a midi dress.

Chaos wanted to talk to Percy but didn't know what to say to him so he just stayed there. In the meantime Rhea talked to Percy about being on his best behaviour and all that stuff.

And slowly all the commanders started coming down in their comfortable outfits. Before going Chaos gave all the earth members or former camp members cloaks since none of them wanted their identity to be known.

He enchanted them so only the commanders could see them even in their cloaks and no one besides can see them.

He then handed them to each of them expect Percy since he already has one and opened a portal to earth. Rhea wished them all luck before going but Chaos was still worried about all this. All the commanders walked through the portal and entered into the camp.

Just as they entered the camp a volley of arrows  rushed towards them Chaos was about to stop them but Percy already stoped them with his telekinesis power and the arrows remained in the air ahead of them.

Chaos already told the gods they would be arriving in the camp but guess they forget. Percy turned to Chaos with a murderous look and smiled "A warm welcome huh Chaos? Almost makes me wanna stay here forever".

Chaos just ignored him and let Mal and Thalia along with Luke handle him, as he looked down the camp he saw all the campers and hunters running towards them with their weapons out pointed at them. They all came towards them and immediately asked them"Who are you?" with fierce looks in their eyes.

 "Would you belive me if I say we were here to save you" Luke said no one responded to him as they were staring at the arrows in the air above them. A boy from the crowd yelled "Save us? Ha more like save yourself from my great power".

From the reaction of Percy everyone could tell that the boy was Jake the one who kicked Percy out of the camp. Percy looked at him and yelled back.

"HaHaHa you call yourself powerful? I guess you wouldn't even be able to fill a bathroom flush with that much power". Mal chuckled at this along with the others which made Jake angry.

Chaos and others knew this was getting out of hand. Just then the Gods flashed in and all the campers bowed down to them. All the olmpyains were here. Zeus annouced in a loud voice "Calm dowm everyone they are here to help us face a threat that is beyond our strength".

"And what would that be Lord Zeus?" question Annabeth all the commanders felt angry on seeing her face so happy after all she has done to Percy. "There is a war coming Kronos and Gaia are rasing again and have made a allicance to destory the gods".

"Well you atleast got that part right about you not being strong enough to beat them "Nico snickered but Zeus heard it and threw his master bolt at Nico.

Percy from the back stopped the master bolt and started whistling while walking to the front, everyone now turned their attention to the man who stopped the master bolt without even touching it.

"Well we now aleast know where the demigods gods get their 'throwing sharps things unnecessarily at others' disease from" Percy said rotating his index finger.

As he rotated his finger the arrows and the master bolt also started rotating. The olympians were staring at Percy in fear. "Oh I forgot to tell you this by the way, DON'T PISS ME OFF!". 

Percy screamed and kicked the ground and then the arrows in the air aimed towards the campers and the master bolt went back to Zeus at full speed and vanished into ashes right before Zeus.

After everyone came out of the shock that Percy just gave them. Chaos bellowed " I am Chaos and these are the commanders of Chaos army. Umm Avalon why don't you start with introducing yourself" he said smiling. 

He would generally ask Percy to do the introduction but after the scare Percy gave them everyone knew Jasmine was the right option since she rarely ever got angry and the most heart warming member of the army.

"I am Avalon the tenth commander of the army and I am looking foward to working with you" she said bowing to the gods who smiled at her.

As everyone introduced themselves Percy searched for his father and saw him in the corner looking dull and not intersted at all. He looked so bad that Percy knew he will fade away if this continues.

He felt bad for his father and now searched for his mother. Hestia also looked the same but she was still better than Poseidon, she also looked weak but kept smiling as the commanders introduced themselves.

As he looked for Hades he found him beside Poseidon talking to him and Athena. Percy was suprised that his father was talking normally with Athena, he was thrown out of his thoughts as Mal tapped his shoulder with hers.

Everyone in the room looked at him and Mal indicated that it was his turn to introduce himself. He looked at everyone in the room and saw so many drolling at his girlfreind's beauty. He turned towards everyone and annouced.

"I am Frigus the first commander of the Chaos army and I am looking forward to work with you like I said earlier don't piss me off" he said smiling, his cloak didn't cover his mouth so everyone could see him smiling.

He stepped back to where Mal was and she whispered to him "Do you think they know you?" to which he shrugged his shoulders. "Your are the infamous assassin of the outer space 'Frigus'!!" Athena said squealing.

Percy nodded to her just then Mal asked him "Aren't you angry at her?". "No parent shouldn't be blamed  for their children's behaviour" he replied winking to her.

Thalia's P.O.V

"I am sorry but I won't be able to stay here for long but I send you my strongest warriors" Chaos said proudly and frankly he should be after the way we have grown in the past 500 years.

"Ofcourse Lord Chaos it is more than sufficent that we have Frigus the infamous assassin helping us out" Zeus said smiling. Wow I am suprised that my father actually complimented someone sincerly.

"Not so fast olympians I have some rules that needs to be obeyed before I join the war" Percy annouced to the olympians suprising everyone in the camp.

"And frankly it's just one rule. All the gods must stay here in the camp and fight the war with their children and train with them. Then only I will fight otherwise I am moving to the sidelines. So your choice" Percy completed.

The gods weren't expecting this I guess since they were still trying to digest the information they recieved. "But what about olympus? Wouldn't the enemy attack olympus once they find out that we are here?" Hermes asked.

To which Percy replied "Chaos will put up a barrier so that no one will be able to get into or out of olympus". "Also were will you guys be staying?" asked Apollo.

"Oh about that Chaos said he would create a small cabin for us to stay temperoraly" said Blaze, we all looked at Chaos who closed his eyes and used his creating magic to create a masion sized cabin.

"Don't you think that the cabin is maybe a little big Chaos?" Mal asked turning to Chaos who just waved his hand like it was nothing.

By the way you should have seen how the boys in the camp were drolling over her and the girls even some gods were jealous of her. It was quite funny if I say so. Chaos then bid us goodbye and left to attend his duties.

"Fine! We will take rest in the cabin and in the evening we will have a meeting in the big house" Mal instructed as we walked towards our new cabin....

                                                        TO BE CONTINUED