Chapter 5

3rd Person P.O.V

BOOM!!

Frigus, the commanders and Chaos looked at each other and ran back to the place where the party was going on and all they saw was smoke there was a bomb blast and there stood a few people with guns, swords and grenades.

"The Reapers" Frigus said pointing to the people standing with guns.

"The what?" commander Noah asked, everyone looked at Frigus.

"Seriously I thought Chaos said you people have to save numerous planets from dangers and you don't know who they are" all the commanders stood dumbfounded.

"The Reapers is a deadly organization that loots all planets they are divided into different groups I started attacking their groups regularly and because of that their business got affected and now they are here to take revenge on me by ruining the party that was started for me" Percy said taking cover behind a destroyed table.

"Okay Chaos you and your commanders take care of the injured people. I will deal with the Reapers" Percy explained to which they all nodded.

Percy willed his dual swords to transform into swords from rings. Two beautiful shinning swords emerged out into his hands everyone was awestruck by the beauty of the swords. They were gleaming black, the swords were so dark that at night in the dark you wouldn't be able to see them

Frigus shadow travelled to the Reapers they were 12 members so it was 1 versus 12.

Frigus quickly dodged the incoming strike he back flipped and attacked the guy with the gun he kicked him in the leg and knocked him with the bottom of his sword.

He kicked the next guy in the gut and sent him flying, he sidestepped an attack from another guy and knocked out his weapon punched him in the back knocking him out.

All commanders were amazed watching Frigus knock out every guy with ease they have never seen anyone fight that simply with just using his agility and presence of mind.

After knocking out all the members of the Reapers only the leader of the gang was left and he started shooting Frigus, he quickly lifted a nearby table and used it as a shield as he moved towards the leader he shadow travelled behind him and punched him.

The crowd started cheering that's when he shadow travelled out of there towards the commanders and Chaos.

"So what was it you were gonna say?" Frigus asked looking at chaos and wiping off the dust on his cloak and blood on his swords.

"Man that was amazing. The way he finished every guy with simple but beautiful moves! Man those swords are beautiful and deadly the best combination and the way they appeared in his hand totally amazing!" commander Blaze exclaimed.

"Right? It took me a lot of time to enchant them so they appear out of nowhere I experimented on all kinds of magic and finally did it and the swords they were made from the klua stone arent those stones amazing?" Frigus said  to Blaze excited and smiling.

"Whoa don't tell me the swords are made from klua stone! They are like the rarest stones and totally amazing I heard about them but never really saw them in real life, Chaos this guy is totally amazing" Blaze exclaimed with the same level of exictment

"Boys!" scoffed commander Adrina, Frigus quickly turned his head and looked at Adrina everyone got shocked at how fast he turned his head.

"What? Why are you looking at me?" Adrina questioned, Frigus just turned his head away.

"I am sorry you sound like a dead friend of mine" Frigus said looking down.

"Oh...I am sorry I di-" Adrina was cut off.