Chapter 11

3rd Person P.O.V

"I have to tell you something" Frigus announced in a serious tone.

"I have a unique power of illusions and I can also switch places like teleportation kind of thing so that was how I was able to fool the monster. I recieved this power from a person special to me he  entrusted this power to me but by gaining this power I lost my control over water and Hestia's power" Percy said looking at commanders and continued " and also Japhul is not a ordinary monster that you find roaming".

"They are summoned by prayers and also they require a Japhul egg but these eggs are very rare and those prayers are really ancient. We have to find who summoned it and deal with them before something dangerous happens" Percy continued and everyone agreed with him. 

"So what do you suggest we do?" Erza asked looking at the destruction caused by Japhul.

"We get back to Chaos palace and report everything and wait till morning to make our move" Percy replied.

"And why should we wait till morning?" Avalon asked curiously, no one knew what Frigus was planning.

"I don't exactly know to track the one who summoned the Japhul but I know that it can only be done in the morning and I am sure that Chaos knows something about this" Percy said.

He opened a portal back to the chaos palace and sat on the couch in the living room along with the others exhausted from opening the portal.

"Hey! Do you want to play some games?" Luke asked with a smirk on his face.

"Games? And where do you even plan to play them?" Percy curiously asked.

"In the Gaming room of course" Luke said, Percy saw Mal trying to escape so he decided to tease her a little.

Percy shadow travelled infront of Mal and she got scared and squealed.

"So we have a gaming room in this house huh!" Percy said in a mocking tone staring at Mal.

Mal was trying to escape but Percy was not letting her have her way.

"Yeah! We have one in the first floor" Nico answered looking at Percy, the commanders were confused on what Percy was doing.

"Then why didn't the second commander show me that room when she took me for a House tour? Why didn't you show me that Mal" questioned Percy innocently smirking at Mal.

"Fine! That's because I hate the gaming room so I didn't add it on my House tour list" irritated Mal said glaring daggers at Percy who was just smirking at her.

"You did what? How could you?" Percy said mimicking Mal's voice resulting a sharp glare from the girls.

"What she did was right. We are proud of you Mal" Zoe hugged Mal pushing away Percy "The gaming room is anti social" Zoe said looking at Percy.

All the female commanders frowned at Percy and started walking towards him.

"I am gonna....go play games. Luke come on" Percy escaped the girls and went to the gaming room to play. "And don't forget to report Chaos about today's events" Percy shouted before going away.

*Unknown Palace*

A man came running to the a dark figure who was standing in the shadows.

"Lord...Lord, Frigus has joined the Chaos army and defeated the Japhul" The man told his lord.

The dark figure stood up and broke a table nearby the man got scared and ran away.

"No! No! I will not leave you Frigus and the chaos army" The dark figure said with an evil laugh.