Chapter 3

3rd Person P.O.V

Percy was standing in the middle of the throne room with a confused look on his face and the gods were looking at Percy with a look of disgust and anger.

From the corner of his eye, he could see Hestia, Hades and Poseidon glaring at Zeus who was trying to avoid their glares. Athena was also a little sad, Percy clearly did not understand the situation looked at Zeus.

"Perseus Jackson we found that you have been siding with an unknown enemy"Zeus bellowed.

Percy stood there in utter shock trying to digest the information he just got.

"What?! Why would I be working with an enemy after risking my life fighting two wars for the gods and do you have any evidence that I am working with this unknown man you are talking about" Percy exclaimed.

"Yes, Zeus do you have any evidence?" Hestia questioned Zeus glaring at him.

"Uhh...Umm.." Zeus murmured "Now to the important matters we will vote on this matter"Zeus announced to the council escaping Hestia's question.

"Who thinks Percy is innocent?" Zeus said the minute he said that suprisingly five hands quickly went up in the air.

Percy knew Hestia, Hades and Poseidon will be by his side but he sorta expected Apollo and Hermes but Hermes didn't raise his hand only Apollo did. But he quite didn't expect Zeus's favourite daughter Athena to raise her hand like literally not even in his dreams and from the corner of my eye he could see hsi dad smiling at this.

Only Hades, Hestia, Poseidon, Apollo and Athena raised their hands Percy was hurt that rest all believe that he would ever betray them after all things he did to the gods only five of them seem to believe him.

"The council said it, so as for your punishment you are exiled and banned from both the camps and Olympus, no god can offer you any shelter that also means you can't stay with them but they can visit you and if you have any last words you can speak" Zeus said.

"Yes. Listen up all of you next time there is a war or an enemy and you pathetic gods can't fight them or your precious demigods on that hell hole cannot face the threat and need help I will never help you and you know why is that because I am busy with your mysterious unknown guy I am working with, I will never help you, never!" Percy yelled glaring at Zeus who shot a glare back at him and flashed away followed by the rest of the gods only those five gods were in the throne room.

Poseidon hugged Percy and was crying on his shoulder followed by Hestia who was crying on his other shoulder.

"I am sorry I couldn't do anything about this I am sorry son" Poseidon said sniffing wiping away his tears. And again suprisingly Athena came to calm him down.

"Don't worry dad I am okay" Percy lied.

"Don't lie Percy we all know how you feel, we just wish we could do something to help you in this situation" Athena said. At this percy thought 'What is with her just few days she was like I hate u and all but now she seeems to be on my side'

And what she said was true Percy was really sad on the inside first he was betrayed by his friends that he treats as his family next he was cheated by his girlfriend next he loses the place he considers his home and finally he is accused of betraying the gods and is exiled from Olympus He was broken on the inside.