Chapter 13

*600 Years Later*[10 Years completed on earth since Percy left]

3rd Person P.O.V

There he was runnuning for the past fourteen hours non stop. Percy was playing a game with the rest of the commanders to indirectly train them.

It was like hide and seek that kids play but in this version they have to keeping running from Percy so he doesn't find them. It's been fourteen hours since they started the game.

Percy loves this game because it is so easy to find them although the commanders grew considerably over the past 600 years they could never win this game and Percy always wins.

As Percy was previously an assassin he is stealthy unlike the rest and since he was on the run for over 100 years his endurance was on another level. They have already played games like this many times.

Percy smiled to himself as he found them again. He could hear their heavy breathing and their whispers from behind the bushes in the forest of kwach. Percy thought to himself 'They never learn'.

He slowly got behind the bushes and opened them and shouted "PEEKABOO". All the commanders gasped in fear and sighed as they lost the game again.

"I hate this game we have never even won this game not atleast once like literally all we ever do is run like crazy for 12 to 14 hours and get caught by Percy" Luke whined.

"Yeah Percy don't think you it is a too unfair for us I mean you were an assassin who was on the run for more than 200 years how do you think we can win a stealth competiton against you"  Jasmine asked Percy who just shrugged laughing proudly on successfully find them again!.

"Those all are some silly excuses this is a practice excercise for you guys to improve your   teamwork, agility and stealthness. When facing against a powerful opponent you can't be like he is more powerful than me so I lost that's just stupidity" Percy said to the exhausted commanders.

"Whatever you just say that because you want to win and see us lose" Mal whispered.Percy leaned down very close to Mal's ear and shouted "THAT'S HOW LIFE IS MY DEAR MAL. IT IS UNFAIR BUT YOU GOTTA FACE IT HEAD ON" laughing.

Mal covered her and tried to hit Percy but failed because she was so tired.Percy just dodged her laughing and enjoying this. That's how it is with Percy and Mal, they argue and fight over silly things like no logic or whatever.

"Stop fighting both of you! Just open a portal to the palace Percy we are all exhausted" Zoe said breaking their fight. Zoe is like the big sister to the army.

"And why would I open a portal back to the palace when we can have a nice run back in the night I feel it would be help our muscles and stamina a lot. You are all invited to the run back with me. Don't worry I will match your pace" Percy said smirking at the shocked faces of the commanders.

Everyone were shocked at the sentence they were quite far away from the palace like really far away and it would be brutal to make them walk back. Mal got up and walked over to Percy and warned him "Perseus Jackson you listen to me. You are  going to open a portal to the palace and we are going through it. Do you understand?".

"Why can't you open one yourself? Oh right you can't" Percy said laughing.

"Really? I mean seriously Percy?" Zoe questioned Percy. After a lot of requests and pleases and threats Percy finally agreed to open a portal back to the palace.

*Next Morning*

Percy P.O.V

"Percy wake up it almost eight in the morning. We are going to be late for breakfast come on wake up and get ready" I hear Mal waking me up so early in the morning.