Prologue

This is a work of fiction most characters are based from the Turkish hit series Sen Cal Kapimi...

A different take. This time they've known each other since they were children. So don't hate me.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

November 2015

It was a normal Friday, Eda was busy finishing a bouquet of lilies when the door to the shop opened. It was Serkan. She had been waiting for him to come home from the UK since the other week. He is an architecture student in one of the prestigious universities there.

"Hey, just sit by the counter for a while, I just need to finish this order. I won't be long." He sat on one of the stools and pulled out his phone. Eda tied up the ribbon and place the note inside the bouquet and handed the thing over for delivery. Her Aunt showed up from the backdoor.
"Serkan, you're here. Hello."

"Good afternoon Auntie. My plane just got here this morning." He stands up and greeted the older lady.

"Auntie, we'll be going out. We might eat dinner somewhere." Eda grab her purse and checked the time, it was fifteen minutes past three.

"Just make sure she's home before her curfew Serkan." Ayfer said. Serkan nodded in response and followed Eda through the front door.

They ended up watching a movie. Serkan had been silent and was in a way distant. Eda didn't mind. She's used to him being like that. For all the years she had known him, even her friends doubt why she spends so much time with him when they were kids.

After the movie, Eda asked if they could have an early dinner, Serkan obliged and they ended buying shawarma in one of the food carts they saw in the park. Serkan was still quiet, as if he had been thinking of something.

"Are you okay? You barely said a word all day." She asked as she bite on her shawarma.

"It's nothing." He answered, staring down at his food. He took a deep breath.

"What happened?" she reached for his earlobe and caressed the soft tissue. It helps him relax, most of the time, but this time, he moved his head away from her hands and cuss irritably.

"I'm fine Eda."he snaps at her. "Maybe I should just take you home."he stands up and throws the his food at the nearby bin. Eda followed him, almost running.

What did I do to get snapped at like that? She thought to herself.

Serkan parked his car near the gate and unlocked the door. Eda reluctantly got off the vehicle.

"If by any chance, I did something to offend you, then I'm sorry, but if you're pissed at something else, then I think you need to explain yourself." She got off the car and walked towards the gate without looking back.

They've had fights before, but they always talk about it. She was closing the gate when she saw him almost get out of the car, but he didn't. He shut the car door close, started the engine and drive through the night.

That was the last time she saw and heard from him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
And here's another one.....

I made sure to upload the prologue as early as now.. chapters will be published or uploaded later on.. I'll finish What If!? first..

*wink*