Chapter 2

This is a work of fiction with characters based on the Turkish hit series Sen Çal Kapimi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He barely sleep the night before and when he did, it was her face he sees. Even in his dreams she hunts her. He opens his eyes, it was still dark out, seeing the digital clock on the bedside table, it was three in the morning.

"Ughh! Come on man! You need to sleep." He lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. She looked radiant. He thought, he can't keep his mind on focus.

"It's just Eda." He said trying to convince his self. He tossed and turn but sleep was just too distant.

He got up, changed in to jeans, a sweater and a pair boots and head to the stables. They have a number of horses in the property, but Star was his most favorite. He tacked the beast and pulled it out of its stable and started to brush.

"She's back Star. I just hope she'll forgive me." He said, talking to the horse, the horse neigh in response. After checking if Star was ready for a ride. He put on the saddle and run a few lapse around the fenced yard.

Eda received the call early that morning.

"I can't do next week. Ask for a meeting today if possible. Or they can just send someone to the office and we'll talk there. I'm on my way there now... I'll see you then." She check on the window, her driver was waiting outside. She made sure the door and the gate was locked and left.

It has been years since she's been in this neighborhood. After they got the news about her grandmother being sick, her Aunt's first instinct was to go to her. She was still her mother after all. Semiha Yildirim was a controlling mother. However, all of that changed when she got sick. She asked Eda for forgiveness, and eventually Eda gave her that. She had passed on over a year ago, and Eda is glad she gave her the forgiveness she had asked for.

She came around from her reverie when the car suddenly stopped.

"Tahir? Why did we stop? What was that?" She asked, looking through the window. They were still at least a few more minutes from the office.

" A dog was running past that way. Good thing I didn't hit it." He started to continue with the journey. Eda looking outside. Hmm... I have missed this place.

Seven years earlier....

Eda had been waiting for this opportunity of a lifetime. She was granted an internship in one of the best chain of hotels in Europe. As much as she doesn't like the idea of leaving her Aunt all alone in Istanbul, she grabbed it and it was also a chance for her to forget about Serkan. She started from the bottom and worked her way up. Within a year, she was promoted as an assistant manager and two years in the company, she was already a hotel manager.