Chapter 11

This is a work of fiction with characters based on the Turkish hit series Sen Cal Kapimi.

WARNING: SOME WORDS AND SCENES ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNG READERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eda's penthouse..

He woke up late in the morning, cursing himself for doing so. He tiptoed his way towards the living area, where he left his black hoodie and black cap,  peeks on the peephole only to see Tahir, her bodyguard back on his post. He had no way out. He was not supposed to stay until morning, but the scent she left on her bed lull him to sleep. Shit!!! How am I getting out of here? He walks towards the balcony, the penthouse was on the top most floor of the building, of he falls, even his mother won't be able to recognize him.  He slowly walked back to the door, leans on it with his ear, trying to listen. He felt the door open and he quietly hid behind the door, his pistol on hand. And just as Tahir was getting inside, hit him hard on the back of the head and the tall muscular man fell down the carpeted floor. He quickly ran out, looking down the whole time, making sure his face wasn't seen in the cameras.

Eda noticed her fob was missing when she woke up this morning and called Tahir to take a look inside the penthouse. Hoping she didn't lost it.

They had breakfast delivered and was eating when they got a call from her hotel manager.

"Ezrahanim, you need to come back, there was someone inside your penthouse. Tahir was attacked this morning."

"What?" She immediately dropped the call, Serkan waiting for her to tell him what happened.

"We need to get back. I'll explain later. Just please, don't ask questions. I don't know the whole story yet." Serkan nods, and started packing, while Eda steps in the shower, taking his shirt off as she hops in the shower. Their trip was just getting started and a crisis comes up.

Serkan was waiting for her to finish when she got out of the bathroom, her things all ready.

"If this is in anyway connected to the intrusion at my house. Please, you need to stay someplace else. I know you can take care of yourself, but don't be stubborn." He said before entering the bathroom.

It was almost lunch when they arrived in Istanbul. The hotel manager used her access to bring them up to the penthouse. Tahir, sit on the couch as the hotel doctor stitch an inch long wound on the back of his head.

Serkan standing behind her, not letting go of her hand.

"What happened?" Eda asked.

"Ezrahanim, I just opened the door, as you called earlier to check if your fob was left here, then someone suddenly hit me from behind, when I woke up, the room was empty and your bedroom door was open. I called the front desk to send security." He explained wincing while the doctor stitch him up.