Chapter 12

This is a work of fiction characters based on the turkish series Sen Cal Kapimi

WARNING!!!!!!!

R18.
NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNG READERS...

READ AT YOU OWN RISK!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She shift onto her side, and felt a huge chunk of muscle hug her by the waist, warm air slightly blowing on her face. Eda, slowly opened her eyes, confused, Serkan was sleeping in front of her, his arms tightly wrapped around her waist. She doesn't remember getting in the house, she was tired from thinking about the incident in her penthouse.

She smile looking at him peacefully sleeping, pulling her hand up to stroke his prominent jaw. She stretch her neck and gave him a peck on the neck. He moved, pulling her even closer. "Hmmm.." he made a sound. His lips curves into a smile and slowly opens his eyes.

"Gunaydin." He murmured under his breath, looking down at her.
"Gunaydin." She responded, wrapping her hands around his neck.

"You were sleeping when we arrived last night, I didn't want to wake you, so I carried you up here." He said, kissing the tip of her nose.

"Hmmm... This is the house?" She shift to take a good look of the room. There were two large windows and a balcony outside. A door to which Eda think is a walk in closet and a bathroom.

"I like it, but you need to change the paint." She said, giving him a toothy grin.
"I made everything white for you to decide what color you want."

"Hmm.. really?" He nods, digging in for a kiss which she openly accept. Their lips locked, both their hands roaming each others body. Serkan placing his hand inside her shirt, touching her bare skin. She gasped at the contact, biting his lips. He shift her body, her back on the bed, him on top of her.
Serkan dives in to kiss her on the neck, leaving love bites on her skin. Eda hissed, her body feels warm.

"Aahhhh... Serkan?" She gasped, her hands pulling the hair at the back of his head lifting his head up and pulls him down for a kiss, taking his shirt off in the process. Her hands leaving red marks on his ivory skin.

Serkan shifts their body, Eda now bare sitting on top of him, legs straddling him. He reached to cup her breasts, gently squeezing them. She bit her lip letting out a moan. Her hips circling around his now hard member. He pulled himself up, his lips suckled her breast like a hungry babe. Eda gritted her teeth pulling Serkan's head for a kiss.

"Serkan!" She uttered under her breath, she can feel her center drench. "Hmmm!?" He murmured, nibbling her ear.

"Put it in." She responded breathlessly, to which he immediately, pull her up, grabbing his hard member underneath, thrusting inside her slowly. His left hand wrapped around her, the other gently squeezing her breast, moving her up and down his lap.