Chapter 7

This is a work of fiction and is based on the Turkish hit series Sen Cal Kapimi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Over a month later

Over a month later.......

"Ezra, I need your approval on this. And we'll be having an inspection this weekend. I'm going, but Çeren can't come she's got a family thing. Will you come?" Ferit hand over a folder with papers about the Antalya project, they have broken ground last month and the project is going smoothly.

"I'm not sure, but who's Art Life's representative?"

"Engin and Pyril I think. Bolat is busy with something. And don't worry, he's left you alone for a month. He doesn't even ask about you the past weeks we've had meetings" Ferit has a point, she had not receive any calls from Serkan, or from any of his associates. The past three weeks in someways, she'd call it being peaceful.
Not really. She thought.

"I'll go with you, I want to see the how they're doing with the building and all." She had been dying to see the changes and the build, but is trying to stay away from Serkan.

" I'll have my assistant book you a room."

"No, if you already booked, cancel everything. We can stay at the Villa, it's much convenient, I'll call them to get it ready for us. Tell the Art Life people, they're more than welcome to join us." Her grandmother bought a villa years ago, just a few miles away from the property, she had only been there twice and the place is nice, private beach and a private pool. The place is well maintained and is taken cared of by one of Semiha's trusted people.

Eda called and made sure everything was settled before the weekend. That night she sit on a chair in her hotel balcony, staring at the night sky and stared at the lone star, shining bright on the west and smiles.

On the other side of the city. Serkan, looks thru his telescope. Locating the star he just bought from the registry. "She's beautiful." He whispered.

"Who's beautiful?" He heard his mother ask.

He turn towards the owner of the voice and smiles.
"Nothing mother, just looking at the stars." He once again peaked into to the telescope, the star it was focused on shine even brighter. He looks up, his mouth forming a much bigger smile.

"May I?" His mother asked. He steps away from the apparatus and let hos mother take a turn.

"Ahh she is beautiful indeed. What's the name of this star?" She asked.

"EDA"

"Ohhh Serkan. She's beautiful, but don't you think it's about time, you move on? I doubt she will come back."

"She's already back mom."

"What do you mean?"

"She's back,but she's different. And she hates me."