Chapter 8

This is a work of fiction and is based on the Turkish hit series Sen Cal Kapimi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Serkan swoop down to capture her lips as she immediately cling herself onto him, arms wrapped around his neck, both in heat. He pushed her gently to the bed his breathing erratic. "Eda, we need to stop."

"What? No." She attempts to stand up, but with the state she's in, she didn't even last a second and fell to the soft cushioned bed. "You're drunk. I don't want you to regret this."

"I don't care." She started to touch his pecks with her hand giving Serkan beads of sweat and erection.

"Eda, please. Come on, I'll take you to the bathroom." He carried her towards her large bath, put her down the tub with her still in her bikini.

"Serkan?" She calls his name.

"Hmm?"

"Do you love her?" His eyebrows burrowed.

"Who?" He was confused.

"Pina?"

"Yes?" Of course, she's my cousin. She fell silent.

"You can leave me here." He looks down on her. Her eyes closed and face red.

" I'll come back when you're sober."

"No, I'm leaving tonight. You can stay here for as long as you like. Goodbye Serkan Bolat." She closed her eyes trying to stop  the tears from falling.

"But Eda....."  He looks at her and left her room. Locking the door behind him.

During dinner, Eda noticed Serkan was missing. She didn't bother to ask Pina. She already told Ferit about leaving after dinner and she will see him in Istanbul on Monday.

"So, I'll be heading back to Istanbul tonight. Should you feel the need to stay here longer,  you're welcome. Ferit will be the one to talk to the care takers."

"You too?" Pinar exclaimed.

"Why? You're leaving tonight?" Eda asked.

"No, not yet. I have a meeting with a friend tomorrow, I'll be staying here in Antalya for a couple more days, but Serkan told me, he needs to leave tonight. He's up in his room packing."

"Oh..." Eda popped a slice of steak into her mouth.

"Pyril and I will be heading home tomorrow, thank you for letting us stay here, Ezrahanim."

"You're welcome, Enginbey. If you'll excuse me. I have to go and get ready." She gracefully left the dinner table. Walking on the hallway to her room he heard Serkan talking over the phone.

"Yes, make sure my car is ready when I land..... Yes..... Call Selma and make sure everything is well. Good...... Make sure to get the flowers...... Yes...... Make sure they're fresh...... Okay, thank you Betul." He ended the call. She was about to open her bedroom door when he came out of his.