Chapter 10

This is a work of fiction and is based on the Turkish series Sen Cal Kapimi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Two weeks later

Two weeks later...

For years he had hoped of the day that Eda will be back in his arms and she finally is. Though there were some misunderstandings, Serkan is glad they're okay now. He checked the time, it was almost five in the afternoon.  He closed his laptop. "Betul?"  stands up, put on his coat and pushed his chair towards the table. "Serkanbey?"

"I'm done for the day, is Engin back?" Engin was tasked to attend a meeting with a new client.

"Not yet Serkanbey." Betul shake her head.

"Okay, I'll call him. Do you have my schedule for tomorrow?"

"Yes sir. I'll grab my tab." She was about to step outside when Serkan stopped her.

"No, no need. Just make sure you move my meetings to Monday. I'm going somewhere."

"Yes sir." The lady nods her head in approval.

"That's it, thank you Betul."

Eda picked up her phone, she had been in two meetings today  and she was exhausted.

"Hello." She answered without checking the caller ID, sounding very disappointed.

"What did I do?" Serkan said on the other line.

"Oh.. hi!" She said, her voice sounding different from earlier.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, just tired." She leans on her chair.

"Hmmm... You want to go somewhere? It's Saturday tomorrow." She can almost see him smiling on the other line.

"Hmmm.. maybe?" She answered, trying not to sound too excited. She bit her lip as to stop herself from giggling.

"Have you tried glamping before?" She had thought of going once, but never got to it.

"Uhm, no?"

"Pack your bags, I'll take you to Sapanca." He said on the other line.

"Serkan?" She's confused. Thought she had no more work to finish today, she's used to planning ahead.

"I'll be waiting for you outside yeah? It's time you destress. You have ten minutes." And all she heard was a beep. She called Ferit.

"Hey, yes! Uhmmm.. I'm going somewhere, can you handle things here tomorrow?" She bit her lip, wishing he'd say yes and a few seconds later he was standing by the doorway.

"What?" Ferit asked, one hand in his pocket the other holding his phone. She tapped end and beamed at him.

"I'm in need of a break. Please?"