Chapter 14

This is a work of fiction with characters based on the Turkish hit series Sen Cal Kapimi.

#EdSer
#EdSerFanFiction

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He knelt on the gravelled path, his mother shouting for help. "Eda!?" He started screaming her name, his left hand pressed over the wound.

"Eda? Serkan?" Ayfer gasped when she saw the amount of blood on the rocks below. Her hands covering her mouth, tears covering her eyes.

Tahir ran towards the now lifeless Efe, removing the gun from his hand. A few minutes later, Kaan came followed by an ambulance. Serkan carried her lightweight body, Ayfer followed suit. Ten minutes later they stopped outside the hospital's Emergency Room. Eda unconscious on the stretcher.

Serkan tried to keep up, but wasn't allowed in the room. One of the nurses walks up to him. "Sir, are you okay?" He looks at the young man and nod. "Let me get a wheelchair."

"I'm fine." He said, ignoring the nurse.

"Sir, you're bleeding." Said the nurse, who called for a wheelchair.

"It's not mine." Ayfer then looks at Serkan, face pale, blood stains on the floor where he was standing.
"Sir, you're bleeding." Serkan whipped his head to tell the nurse to f*ck off but he started feeling dizzy.
Soon enough an aid came with a wheelchair, Serkan lost consciousness on the way to the operating room.

He woke up in a bright room, his mother sitting on a tiny couch, a book in her hand. "Mom?" He try to speak, his voice hoarse."Serkan?" Aydan stands up and walks towards her son.

"How long was I out?"

"You've been here for two days, son."

"Eda?" He asked, his face full of fear. His thoughts of her bleeding so much that night.

"She's okay, Serkan." Aydan answered, just in time for the door to flung open, Eda entered the room.

"I'll go get some coffee." Aydan announced. Both Eda and Serkan didn't say a word.

Eda's gunshot wound, was nothing serious. She fainted, mostly from exhaustion over the past few days of stress, while Efe was still at large.

Two days ago ....

Eda was in her hospital room, talking to the doctor, her aunt and Fifi was with her. Serkan is in the room next to hers. And she had been to visit him a few times since she woke up that morning.
"You're lucky its was a flesh wound. No organs was hit, so you'll be okay in a few days. Serkan, however, had lost a lot of blood, but we're working on it. From what I saw, he'll be fine, nothing a few bags of blood cannot fix." The doctor said, but still it worries her.