Epilogue

This is a work of fiction with characters based on the hit Turkish series Sen Çal Kapimi.

#EdSer
#EdSerfanfiction

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He never told her he was on his way back when he called her before dinner. The truth was, he was already driving from the airport towards home.

Eda, gave birth to a healthy baby girl they named Luna, three months ago. And if only he had any other choice, he had no plans of flying overseas just yet, but he had to leave. However, the moment he learn he was free to go home, he immediately packed and left for home.

Spain, had always been one of his favorite country to visit, but not this time. The last two days away was difficult. Though his wife has a lot of help at home. From both her Aunt and his mother. She also has Melo and Fifi and they made sure to hire a nanny.

It was almost midnight when he got into the gravel road towards their house. "Haaaaa!!! Home at last." Back then, he'd extend for another day after a convention just to have time to explore the city, but now, he'll take the next flight home just to kiss his wife and daughter goodnight.

He saw a tall man by the door as he approached the main door.

"Serkanbey?" Tahir acknowledged as Serkan took the steps to the front door.

"Tahir? How're my girls?" He stopped for a while.

"Good sir."

"Thank you Tahir. Just leave the luggage in the car, you can do that in the morning. Just park the car in the garage, please. Go and get some sleep."

"Thank you sir." And Serkan went straight to their bedroom.

Eda was sleeping, the baby monitor place on the bedside table   near her side of the bed. He tiptoed and made sure not to make a sound and changed into something comfortable. Sliding into the bed slowly not wake her up.

Eda was woken up by the sound of the baby crying. Without noticing her husband fast asleep behind her. She got up and gets into the baby room. "Ssshhh.... It's okay bubba, Mama's here. Sssshhh..." she picks her up and comfortably sit on the giant bean bag near the baby's crib. Latching her daughter's mouth on one of her nipples.

"You like that hmm?" She smiles, her hand playing with Luna's tiny palm. Luna, who's eyes were wide open stares at her mother, giving her mother a smirk.

"Hmmm... You little munchkin. I love you. You have no idea how you complete us Luna. Our tiny little princess." She whispered, kissing her on the forehead

In the other room, Serkan felt the other side of the bed was empty. Then heard the baby monitor making sounds. Eda humming a tune. He checked the time. It was almost two in the morning. He got up and went to the baby room, where Eda, facing the other way was slowly rocking her body, as their daughter finally falls asleep in her mother's arms.

She heard slow steps coming through the door, she turn and saw the silhouette of her husband.

"You're here? When did you get here?"

"I was in bed with you."

"I didn't notice you there."

"I took the next flight out, I can't be away from you two for long."

She chuckles. She knew her husband would try to come home early.

"Why didn't you wake me when you got home?"

"You're tired taking care of the baby, you needed the sleep. Here give her to me." She shake her head.

"No, just help me up." He carefully pulled her up, Luna still in her arms.

"Sit there." Pointing at the bean bag. And he followed suit.

"Hmmm.. now, I want to feel your arms around me and our baby."

He smile at the thought. Slowly Eda, sit on his lap, his back leaning on the corner wall behind him.

"Hmmm.. that's more like it." Eda whispered in his ears. Luna,  sleeping soundly as Serkan wraps his arms around Eda and Luna.

"You make me so happy, love." He whispered to her as she leans her head to his chest, her head tilted to face him ready to be kissed and he obliged giving her a lingering kiss on the lips.

The End
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

💓