Chapter 5

This is a work of fiction with characters based on the Turkish hit series Sen Çal Kapimi.

Been working on this for days now and finally got time to finish it today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three weeks later...

Eda had been in and out of meetings, Ferit and Ceren flew to Mardin three days later. They have been finalizing everything for their Mardin offices. Murat, one of her trusted partners, will be handling the affairs in Mardin, while she settles in their new office in Istanbul, together with Ferit and Çeren.

She was now back in Istanbul meeting with one of her grandmother's most trusted friend. She arrived early at the restaurant, a table was already booked. She sat their, scanning the view. She was facing the Bosphorus river, the restaurant is thirty storey high. She smile, the last time she was here was with her Aunt, before she left for her internship. She had made sure, she'd treat here into something fancy. Her thought were cut off when she heard someone called her by her birth name.

"Erza!"  a familiar voice calls from behind. She had met her a number of times over the years. She was a friend of the family. Her grandmother was very fund of Miss Nuray. Semiha, mentioned once, that after her Aunt Ayfer ranaway with Eda in tow, Nuray was the one to comfort her, she was like a second daughter to her.

"Aunt Nuray, thank you for meeting me at such short notice. Have a seat." The older lady sit on the chair opposite her.

"Of course Ezra. Your company have always been welcome." She had always liked the lady. Though they were not related by blood, she treated her like they were family. Nuray Celik, was her Aunt Ayfer's childhood friend. She was the one to convince Eda's Aunt to make amends with Semiha. She has always been kind. Nuray also had been working with Yildirim Corp for over twenty years, and based on the landscape she had done for the company, she never fail.

"I hope you weren't so busy today? I should've called earlier."

"I have a meeting with a partner and a client later today, so no worries. How are you? I heard from Ferit that you decided to move offices here in Istanbul?"

"Yes, we finished the building a few months ago. Though I've been having second thoughts, my Aunt decided to stay in Mardin for a while." Ayfer, over the years have fell in love the culture in Mardin.

"Oh, Ayfer, I'm sure she'll come and visit you every once in a while. How are you holding up?"

"It's different, if not for Ferit, I'm not sure how I'll handle everything."

"I'm sure you'll be able to catch up. Semiha, was always sure you'd be able to handle the business. And it looks like you're already doing a good job." She reached for Eda's hand and gave it a gentle tap.

"You've always been so kind Aunt Nuray."  She smiled and calls a waiter to take their orders.

They started talking about the new Hotel Resort in Antalya. She had ideas on how to preserve the plants surrounding the area. The use of eco-friendly materials is important to Eda, and Nuray knows this. This is why, Yildirim Corp. continue to work with her.