Birthday

???? POV:

It was a bright and sunny day, a day where little children will play and have fun. It was the perfect day planned for what I am about to do. I look inside the window, and I see the four animatronics, aww the memories. I also see four children inside the restaurant already. It looks like the staff are preparing for a birthday party. It was perfect. I couldn't have asked for it to be more perfect. I know what the perfect present for them is! I look down at the knife I have in my pocket, and I feel the weight of it. I glamor in the shine of it, reflecting my face back at me. What's that sound?! I hide behind the building, and I peek at what's coming. It's a red van, with two adults and one child wearing a yellow dress in the front. I let another laugh escape through my mouth. Five children, perfect. I then walk inside the back entrance of the Pizzeria, and I make my way to the back room where I left the Spring Bonnie animatronic Costume. Aww the springlock suits. The suits that me and Henry made so we could perform in them and use them as animatronics. I carefully wound the springlocks then I carefully put on the suit. I stood there admiring the yellowness of the fur. It was time. There are remnants to get. I carefully opened the back-room door. I made my way towards the dining room. There I had seen the five kids from earlier, and their parents weren't around. I laughed, "It's time to make my move".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

45 minutes earlier

Cassidy's Pov:

As I was holding mommy and daddy's hands, I gazed at the sign. I could hardly wait to see my friends! As I skipped into the restaurant, I saw the familiar sight of the four animatronic characters. There was Bonnie the Bunny, Foxy the Pirate, Chica the chicken, and of course Freddy Fazbear. The sight of those four always made me freeze and taken in the amazement of them. Only the sound of a familiar sounding voice snapped me out of it. "Cass!" I know that voice anywhere, it was Fritz! Fritz was wearing his favorite red shirt, along with his shirt he was wearing his pirate eye patch he likes to wear all the time. "Fritz!" I shout as I run up to my friend. "Cass I could hardly wait for you to get here; the others are waiting by the prize counter!". I then ran with Fritz towards the prize counter. I then saw my other three friends Gabrial, Susie, and Jeremy. Gabrial was wearing his favorite brown shirt which really made his dark black hair noticeable. Susie's face looked saddened as if she had been crying for a while. She was also wearing her favorite purple sweater. Jeremy was wearing his favorite blue shirt with his signature sunglasses. "Everyone, you came to my party!" Jeremy then says, "Of course we did, we won't miss it for anything!". I then notice the tears on Susie's face, and I say "Susie, why are you crying?" Gabrial then says in a sympathetic voice "Her dog died yesterday." I then gasp and say, "No not bear!" I loved the times when I came over to Susie's house and that dog would lick all over my face. Man, I will miss that dog. "I am so sorry Susie. Maybe we can help you feel better." Susie then says with a tear ridden face "Maybe" I then grab her hand and I lead the group towards the arcade.

"So, what should we do first?!" I shout, Jeremy then says, "You should pick sense you're the birthday girl!". Fritz then shouts, "We should go to Pirates Cove and see Foxy!" Foxy has always been Fritz's favorite ever since he saw that fox, he started to wear that eye patch everywhere, even in school! "We know you only what to go there first because Foxy is your favorite!" Fritz then says, "Come on Gabriel Foxy is so cool!"

"Sure, Fritz we can see Foxy first!" how could I say no to that eye patched face! Fritz's face lights up and he shouts "Thank you! Thank you! You won't regret it!" Gabrial then leans over to me and whispers in my ear "Now we will never hear the end of it. He will be like this the whole day."

"But look how happy he is. Friends sometimes have to make compromises, plus it will be fun!"

"Fine"

We watch Foxy's show for thirty-five minutes and the whole time Fritz's face never stops smiling. Foxy sings as he swings his hook, Fritz is jumping up and down and singing with him.

"Kids, we are going to eat cake soon!"

It's my mom, I can't wait to eat my cake!

"Coming Mommy!"

We then walked over to my parents.

"Ok kids. We are going to get the cake and presents from the car. So please stay here until we get back."

"No problem, Mommy!"

all parents then go out the door to their cars to get presents, and the cake.

"What kind of cake is it, Cass?"

"It's chocolate, my favorite!"

Just then we hear humming. The humming makes me feel calm. The notes are in a relaxing tone which makes me just want to fall asleep. I then see the source of the humming, coming out of the hallway is Bonnie with golden yellow skin, Bonnie has a skip in his step as he walks.

"Hello children, is it somebody's birthday?!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

Hope everyone liked this chapter. Things are about to get interesting.