Backroom

1983 two years earlier

Williams POV:

The metallic heads of the parts and service room were staring at me, it felt like they could stare into my soul. I wielded my wrench in my right hand as I tightened the bolds inside the Spring Bonnie Costume. These things always need maintenance. Why couldn't we just make spare customs to perform in while the animatronics stayed on stage? Instead, we combined them into one. But the kids don't seem to know the difference, all they know is that when we walk around in them then the kids know we are going to interact with them. When in these things the kids don't even know who we are, they just think we are Spring Bonnie and Fredbear.

Ha

That's funny! Stupid kids. Not being able to tell the difference between what's real and what's not. Henry seems to think it's cute though.

Henry

How gullible can he be? By the time he realizes what is going on it will be too late. I will become immortal, and Henry will be childless. I would almost feel sorry if it wasn't so fun. But me feeling sorry for what I am doing is almost as funny as what is about to happen next.

As I finish tightening the last bolt my hand cramps up. Are you kidding me!! The springlocks then make snapping sounds and the suit bounces around as the springlocks all close. Springlock failure. These stupid suits. I would be excited to see one happen if I wasn't one of the people having to wear one to perform. It's fine. All of it is necessary for my plan. I then rewind the springlocks and put the animatronic back into suit mode. I then get inside the suit. It feels like this suit is my actual skin. I feel like I belong in it. I feel a sense of joy in it. If it wasn't for these cursed springlocks, then I would be completely happy inside the suit.

I then walk outside the backroom, and I walk into the dining room. There under one of the tables I see my son. He is scared of the animatronics. Good. I don't want him to be around them. I want them to be as far away from my plans as possible. I then continue to walk around the restaurant. Everything is going to plan. I just got to keep this up until I am ready to start the next phase.

End of flashback

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freddy Fazbear's Pizza 1985.

Cassidy's POV:

"Hello children, is it somebody's birthday?!" Bonnie said.

"Yes, it's my birthday Bonnie!"

"Happy birthday little girl what's your name?!"

"My name's Cassidy!"

"Why hello Cassidy!"

Jeremy looks at Bonnie with a confused expression on his face. "Bonnie's my favorite, and everybody knows Bonnie is supposed to be blue!"

"Why I'm a special Bonnie little fellow!"

"Really?!" Know Jeremy is hopping up and down

"Bonnie, you're my favorite. Can I hug you?!"

"Why sure little friend!"

Jeremy then hugs Bonnie.

"Kids, I got a special surprise for you in the back room. If you follow me, I'll take you to it!"