The End

Smoke filled the Pizzeria by the second. I immediately started coughing. When I opened my eyes Gabrial was standing in front of me.

"Come on Cass, we have to go!" He shouted as he helped me up. Gabriel and I then went over to Susie and Jeremy and helped them up. I am about to go over to Fritz to grab him, but Gabrial and Susie get to him first.

We could now see the fire in the hallway. It looked like it was spreading through the pizzeria fast. At this rate it would reach the dining area in roughly 2 minutes.

Me and my friends are about to leave but I quickly feel a hand grab my ankle. I look down and I freeze in terror when I see that it is William.

How could I have made the mistake of forgetting about William! I guess I was so focused on the fire and Fritzs that I forgot the whole reason why we were in this situation in the first place.

"NO!" I shout as he pulls me down. William then gets up and he is standing over me. As he does this I notice that the fire has reached the dining area. The smoke is unbearable at this point. I am starting to feel lightheaded and everything is starting to look blurry.

"You really thought you could escape me?! The fire may slow me down, but I always come back! Now it's time to end this, and once I am done with you, I will handle your friends once I leave this building!" William says triumphantly.

"Cass! NO!" Susie shouts once she has seen what is happening. She is about to give Fritz's right shoulder to Jeremy so she can get to me. But before she can the building shakes as part of the flaming roof falls between me and Susie.

The fire has now spread around me and William. If I am going to get out of this I will need to hurry. I try to crawl away from William but he grabs me by my shoulders and he picks me up.

"I will have to make this fast since the fire is spreading. You have taken the fun out of the mo-" William is cut off as a piece of the flaming roof falls on him. I fall to the ground the moment this happens. I then try to stand on my feet as I look at William.

William was now pinned by the fallen rubble and the fire has now spread to him. The smell of his decade burning flesh entered my nose. William let out an inhuman scream as the fire consumed him.

I have no time to continue looking however because I want to get out of here before the fire makes it impossible for me to escape. I look at the burning ground to try to see where the safest spot to cross is. Eventually I notice a chunk of the roof that is not completely on fire. It is perfect.

I can hear the shouts of my friends on the other side of the building. I can faintly see the outlines of my friends through the flames. But I don't see any of them caring Fritz. They must have taken him outside and then came back into the building for me.

"Come on Cass, you can do it!" Jeremy shouts trying to make me feel more confident.

I take a deep breath and I prepare to jump with all my strength. But I do not get the chance to jump because at that moment I feel a jolting pain wince through my leg.

I look down at my foot and I see that William has grabbed it with his burned and melting animatronic hand. At this point the yellow Bonnie custom has mostly melted leaving the animatronic pieces of the suit showing. William looked as if he was literally melting in the fire. The yellow animatronic face has completely melted and only Williams' head and the animatronic pieces are showing.

"If I burn! You burn with me! I am not going out without at least killing one of you!" Williams' voice became distorted; it was much more high pitched and screechy.

I looked at William with absolute terror in my eyes. Since Williams' hand is so hot it has started to burn my skin on my foot. I can't die here! Not in this place! With all my might I kicked William in the face with my free foot. Since his real head was exposed, it cracked in an instant. Willams head twists back, but he is still holding onto my foot.

I then kick his animatronic arm and it snaps off with a crunch. I then throw myself onto the piece of the room that is not on fire, and I crawl over it, and I get to my friends.

"Cass, we were so worried!" Susie shouts as she hugs me. Are thoughts are interrupted as we all hear the agonizing screams of William.

I look as he burns. I remember everything he has done to us. I could feel my anger growing. My thoughts are only interrupted by Gabrial putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Come on, we need to go. He can't hurt us anymore." Gabriel says in a gentle voice. With a deep breath I let my anger go and I followed my friends out of the burning pizzeria. And once and for all I finally let my anger and fear go. 

As we are about to head out the door, I look back and I see the figure of The Puppet in the corner of the dining area. It looked at peace as the fire consumed it. 

Me and my friends sit down on the grass outside the pizzeria. I look over and I see Fritz next is on the ground next to me. I then at that moment notice that the sun is starting to rise.

I then grab a stick and I use it to pry off Williams' animatronic hand off my leg. I notice that my leg has been burned pretty badly, but I don't care at this moment.

I finally have closure. I finally know what happened to William and I know he can never hurt anyone again, and the place where I suffered one of the most horrible events in my life is now gone.

Me and my friends watch as Freddys burns and with it the horrors that have been haunting us all our lives.

We are snapped out of our thoughts by the sound of sirens in the distance. Someone must have called the police.

I close my eyes and I smile. It was finally over.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

Freddys is gone and with it William. What will happen now that for the first time in years Cassidy and her friends will finally have peace. The epilogue is coming up and with it will be the announcement for my next story. It was a blast writing this! I couldn't have asked for a better audience!