Cover (Not a chapter)

Hello everyone, I got another Informational chapter. When I first started this story, I didn't have a way to make a good cover for it. But since then, I got an account on Deviant art so now I I'm able to do that. I am thinking about making a custom cover for this story that will reflect what is happing in it. I made the old cover with what resources I had at the moment but the program I used was not a drawing tool, so I just made it look as good as possible at that moment. I wanted to let you all know so that when you look up this story you won't miss the cover and overlook it, so that's why I'm telling everyone in advance. I think a new cover will attract more people to the story and it will fit the story better. But if any of you have any objections let me know. So, when the change happens just remember the name of my story and you'll be fine.

On another note, I finally got a profile image!

I really love writing this story so far! Summers coming up soon so I will have more time to write! Many things have been going on for me lately so it's nice having this story as a safe space. I always dreamed of writing fanfiction on the internet, but I never actually thought I would do it. Then one day I was thinking about it, and I got inspired to do it. I have also just released another story, this time it's from the game little nightmares, if any of you want to read it you can find it under my profile. When I finish this story, I plan to release an Undertale and Fnaf crossover, I will have more details about it later. Until then I hope all of you are doing well.