Vote (Not a chapter)

Hi everyone, as this story continues, I would like to let the readers choose some aspects I should work on. I Right now am considering having Cassidy start to get feelings for Fritz. But I would like you to vote on it. I am also considering reworking the first chapter. The first chapter was the first thing I have ever written on the internet, so I was just excited to get it out, but as I continue to write I learned more techniques. If you vote for me to rework it then I will add more details but not remove anything that was originally there. And if you want, I can add POV from all the kids or just have it remain Cassidys, your choice. But if you vote to leave it alone, I will just leave it as it is. That is all for the voting.

For a sidenote I really enjoying writing this story so for and I couldn't thank everybody enough for reading it. When I first joined Wattpad I had no idea what to write and I just keep ditching ideas I had. The reason I choose this idea is because I barely see story that explore this possibility. I have been into Fnaf for years and it is my favorite video game. For anyone else who felt their hearts break when watching Fnaf and its tragic story this fanfic is perfect for you.

I also have many plans for future stories. I have many crossover ideas some more unusual than others but that is the fun of it. I also plan to write stories about many other indie games and even shooter games.

And if you have advice or criticism, please let me know so I can improve it.