Kingdom rules

(Y/N)'s POV
I walk to my dorm and find no more maybe less than King Arthur. "Good evening." "Damn it, you." "Quite a foul mouth you have for a great king." "Quite a lack of brain you have for a knight." "I'm not taking that from you, foolish king." "Foolish your bow." "How dare you insult my sweet Puka? It was our door to freedom!" "Only a foolish kingdom would fight with bows!" "We also had swordsmen! And it was the brightest idea to use bows!" "Yeah sure, use a bow against a sword." "The sword will never be close enough to to hit the bow." I quickly shoot an arrow.

Arthur's POV
I see the arrow coming to my head and go out the window. "You missed." "I'm not allowed to harm a king even if it's not my king, but I don't see a problem with breaking their hair tie." That when the hair I had tied up as usual falls down. I smirk. "You win this time, but remember to show respect to a king or I might just off with your head." I walk closer and put my arm out for a handshake. "Fine, but if you did that'd start a war with my kingdom." He shakes my hand. We were pretty close now, but not THAT close, we had a good 50 cm in between (that's like 20 inches if I'm not wrong). The door suddenly opens hitting him in the back. He stumbles and falls, making me fall below him.

(Y/N)'s POV
I felt a door hit me in the back making me fall and while in that, push Arthur making him fall below me. Even worse, our lips had met because of the fall. I move and turn around to see a slightly short girl with blond hair and blue eyes with her eyes widened and her hands together in position as she mutters prays. She closes her eyes and mutters a 'sorry for interrupting' and keeps praying. (Not in a homophobic way, just cause you're on top of him and she's from church) I feel my face hit up.

No
No
No
Nononononono
You don't swing that way
Youdon'tswingthatwayyoudon'tswingthatwayyoudon'tswingthatway
It's not proper of a prince to like a boy! A prince must marry a princess to establish unions between kingdoms!

Damn it.

I get off of him and notice him staring at nothing. "King Arthur?" He blinks a few times before turning to look at me. "Here, I'll help you up." I extend my hand out for him to grab. I pull him up. "So.... Top or bottom?" "Huh?" He looks at me confused. "Well there's a bunk bed." "Oh hmmm top." "Cool." "Wait no! Bottom, swords are better from close range and bows from afar." "Okay, cool." "So, would you like to explain a king from afar how does your war system work?" "Sure."