The Fall of the Queen pt. 2 (Top)

(Y/N)

I kiss Arthur and carefully pull off his shirt. "Tell me if you want to stop." He nods. "I don't want to." I lay him down and move down to unbutton his pants. I undress him and stare for a few seconds. "Pretty little thing." "It's not that little..." "I was talking about you, sweetheart." I slide my hand up his thigh. "This on another note." I hold his (schlong...) length and stroke it gently. "Not so little." He lightly kicks my shoulder before I lean down and kiss his length, avoiding the tip. I move my hand to his tip and gently roll the foreskin and give his tip a kiss. "You're driving me insane." I smile and kiss it again. I stare into his eyes, the tip gets covered by the foreskin as I open my mouth and take him in. I bob my head and watch his reactions. He holds my shoulders tightly, digging his nails into them. I listen to his gasps and moans. "Ah- fuck-" He wraps his legs around my neck and grips my shoulders with more strength. That's so gonna bruise. I moan around his cock, and he groans and twitches as his seed hits my taste buds.

I swallow and stare at him. "You're fucked." I unbutton my shirt. "I think I haven't been fucked yet." He presses my covered erection with his knee. "You're so attractive." I groan, and he blushes. "Thanks." He mumbles. I smile and kiss his forehead before removing my clothes. "Holy shit... you look better every time I see you." I giggle at his comment. "Yeah? I'm quite excited to see you... in more than one way." He glances at my, very hard and noticeable, erection. "My eyes are up here." I tease. "We're going all the way tonight, right?" "Yes." I spread his legs and hover over him as I reach for a bottle of lube in the nightstand. I take it and pour some on my fingers. "Are you alright?" He nods quickly and nudges my leg. "Hurry up." I smile and nod. "Alright, sweetheart."

I wrap my arm around his waist and rest my chin on his shoulder as I rub his hole with the tip of my finger. I slowly push a finger inside and he winces. "Did that hurt?" He shakes his head. "Can you kiss me?" "Do you even need to ask?" "It's more of a request." "I can." I kiss him passionately as I stretch him out. He moans against my lips, and I take the chance to slide my tongue into his mouth. I push a second finger inside, and his fingers reach for my head and tangle with my hair. I pull my fingers out and look up at him. He nods quickly and wraps his arms around my neck tightly. "You're crushing me, Arthur." "Oh, shut up." I chuckle and pull his head to my neck. "I love you." "I love you, too... but please hurry up." "Will do~. Let me go for a sec." He releases me from his arms and I sit up. I move my hands to his thighs and spread his legs. I pour some lube on my hand and coat my shaft with it. I look at him again and he nods quickly. I smile and line up with his entrance. I slowly enter him, watching his expression for any discomfort. "Alright?" He nods. "Tell me when I can move."

After a bit he taps my shoulder. "You can move, my prince." I nod and slowly and carefully pull out and push back in. "How does that feel?" He wraps his arms around my neck and moans softly. "I'll take that as good." He nods quickly. I repeat the motion a few times before Arthur gives my leg a light kick. "Go faster." He whispers. I look at him and smile. "Aren't you in a hurry?" I tease. "Please." I nod and smile. "Alright, just tell me if it hurts." He nods, and I support my body with my arms as I begin thrusting. He lets out light moans and tightens his arms around my neck. "I love you so much." I giggle at his attempt of speaking which was barely above a whisper and a grunt. "I love you so much, too." I cup his cheek with one hand and kiss him. I thrust with a tad bit more strength, not expecting a different reaction from him, but he digs his nails in my skin. "That feels good." He groans and his back arches. I smile and press my body against his. "I love you so much. You're so perfect." He blushes and pulls me into another kiss.

He moans into the kiss and I pull away and giggle. "Don't giggle." He hides his face on my shoulder and lightly slaps my back. "Sorry, I just... keep realizing how in love I am with you." He nuzzles his face on my shoulder and lightly bites me. "Are you biting me?" He kicks my leg again. "Like a dog?" He grumbles. "Want me to shut up?" He nods. "Too bad." I tease. "I'm kidding, yeah, I can shut up. But..." I pull his face away from my shoulder and take hold of his hand. I give the back of his hand a kiss before pushing it down to pin it. "I don't think you will be able to shut up." He blushes and looks away. "Just start moving, asshole." I chuckle and nod. I pull almost fully out before sliding back in. I grunt as he tightens around me. "You feel really good." He nods and covers his face with one hand. "Don't cover your face, love." I press a kiss on his forehead and continue thrusting.

After a few minutes, I feel his cock twitch against my stomach. I reach for it and carefully stroke it. "(Y/N), don't!" He moans out, and I let go. "No, yes..." "You're confusing me." "Please.." He whispers, and I slow down. "Are you embarrassed?" "Shut up." He pushes me by my shoulder. "I'm not trying to tease, love. I just want to know if I should stop." "Don't stop, I need you to keep going." I blush. "Need?" "Don't tease." "I won't." I hide my face on his shoulder and start moving faster again. I begin stroking him, and he clenches around me. I moan. "Let me inform you, I'm not a glowstick, please don't break my privates." He hits my back, and I bite his shoulder. He moans softly, and I give another thrust to which he moans loudly and digs his nails into my back. I wince, but thrust in the same spot. His nails dig more into my back, and he claws at it with each thrust. His moans get louder, and I can tell he's really close since he's throbbing and leaking with pre-cum.

"(Y/N)- I- ah!" "Shh, I know, love." He whines, and I play with his hair with my free hand. I thrust a few more times and give him a few more strokes before he comes undone. His whole body twitches and his cock throbs in my hand as he releases. I continue giving slow thrusts and play with his hair. I place kisses all over his neck before pulling out and giving myself a few strokes before releasing on his stomach. I sit up and stare at him. "Fuck, you're so pretty." I caress his cheek. I take a moment to appreciate his beauty: his messy hair on the pillow, his flushed face with small drops of sweat glinting on his smooth skin, his light pants, the way he's looking at me, the bites and hickeys on his neck and shoulders, the way our seeds mix and coat his stomach. I lean down and lick some of our seed off of him. "Don't do that." He whispers embarrassed. I smile and kiss the spot I licked. "Alright. Shall we take a shower?" He nods. I stand up and carry him with a towel, trying to avoid making a mess on the floor.

I set him on the toilet. "You up for a shower? Or would a bath be better?" "A shower is quicker, and just really want to cuddle with you in bed." I smile and nod. "Alright, love." I run the water and pepper his face with kisses while we wait. I pick him up and carry him to the shower. "There we go, love." I set him down, and he hugs me. "You're the best." I smile and hug him back. "I'm glad you think so." I help him rinse off the fluids on his stomach before washing his hair. "I love you." I whisper and peck his neck. "I love you, too."