Kingdom bonding

(Y/N)'s POV
"-and then you put a swordsmen barrier in the front line while putting the archers on the towers along with the cannons." "Ah, now that makes sense." "Mhm." "So you do know how to use a sword after all." "Is that the only thing you heard about my explanation?!" "No... I also heard the towers were circle shaped." "Thou artless fly-bitten devil-monk." (Finally gave my Shakespeare insult generator a use!) "Excuse me?!" I stand up from his bed and notice his droopy eyes. "Go to sleep, dumbass." "Who do you think you are to bo-!" "Your highness, go to sleep. If you're tired who shall protect your kingdom other than you, the great knight king." "Well when you put it that way." I chuckle and roll my eyes. I climb up to my bed and slowly fall asleep.

I wake up to a bright light on my side. I quickly stand up and notice the hole on the mattress. Arthur! I see Excalibur get drawn back. I jump off the bed and see Arthur sound asleep while moving Excalibur around and mumbling something among the lines of 'die monster of evil'. "Arthur?" I throw my flying Mikey kick right on his cheek. He falls down and wakes up. He rubs his cheek while pouting. "Get your stupid fucking lightsaber off my face and let me get some damn sleep, jerk!" "You didn't have to kick me." "You didn't have to try to kill me!" "And it's not a lightsaber." "Well I don't give a shit!" "How dare you?!" "Oh, I dare!" I stick out my tongue. "You little!" He charges at me and I move away, which kind of led to him falling out the window. I jump out the window and fall on Arthur. "You okay?" "Not anymore." He groans as I step off his back. I chuckle nervously.