Chapter 5 "May we Dance?"

"Hola Senora y/n may I have the delight to dance with you?" He bows, I laughed.

"Hola Camilo and yes kind sir you may have this dance." I did a dramatic bow.

As he took my hand in his and lead me into the middle of the dance floor (ig).

I felt his hands on my waist as he pulled me closer, my heart just skipping a beat as I wrapped my arms around his neck, we started dancing slowly making sure that we were comfortable, as I felt us away to the music, not daring to break eye connect with one another, I felt Camilo lower me down and pull me back up.

We dance for what seemed like forever until...

"THE CASITA IT'S IN DANGER, THERE WHERE CRACKS IN THE WALLS, AND THE CANDLE ALMOST WENT OUT!" someone screamed, as I turned around I saw it was the girl before...

____

It turns out nothing was wrong, how weird, as we where all told to go on dancing. I wonder if she was telling the truth?

I walked back inside to dance, maybe a little more fun before the night ends.

____

Turns out it's our family tradition to stay with the Madrigal's for a month before going back, now how in the World could they have not told me. I have no clothes or money or anything ✋🏻😳.

As I walked though the Casita.

"Hola"
"Hola" I turned to see Camilo behind me
"So do you want to go back and dance again?"
"Of course!" I responded happily
I felt his hands intertwine with mine as we walked towards the dance floor.

As he pulled me close again, I felt this feeling of butterflies, as I gazed into his Hazel eyes. I felt him spin me around, I laughed, his arms found their way around my waist once again.

His eyes staring deeply into mine, I felt this pull as our faces inches closer and closer.
"Camilo!"
"Yes Mami"
"Come on we have to set up the rooms for guests!"
"Okay Mami"

(Well that was close, comment if you want it to be slow burn romance or idk faster ig, cuz I have the whole ending all figured out 😎)