Chapter 13 Scares

Y/N POV:

Cracks appeared and split between Mirabel and Alma as if to prevent any more fighting, but it went on all around the house breaking and making there doors flicker, their gifts....

I looked as Camilo run really fast trying desperately to get to the candle as I turned into a f/b and tried to fly up and get the candle....

SMASH SNAP BAM!!!!!

I felt my vision become blurry as I fell unconscious...

My body hit the floor as I felt a sharp pain spread throughout my body....

"Y/N!!!"

"SISTER!!!"

I felt tears down on my face as I went completely unconscious

Camilo POV:

I fell as Casita tried to soften my fall, I looked at my hands in horror.... My powers, Castia? Oh NO I'M HOMELESS NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I heard a huge crack and thump as I looked around just to see a f/b?

Wait one second...

As I watched the bird turn into Y/n's body liking limp on the floor with only one sign of life... At least I hope she's alive with all my heart...

My heart stops as I look down at her, tears threatening to fall....

As Casita forced us all out, I tried desperately to fight back....

Y/n.... She's still in there.....

"NO CASITA, NO, NO, SHE NEEDS ME CASITA... SHE NEEDS ME! Y/N!"

I watched as the Casita crashed to the ground, as I felt a sharp pain in my chest, it was like my whole world came crashing down on me as I watched my whole life vanish with no second word....

I cried screamed and tried getting inside but Mami held me back... All my family and the whole town could hear is my agonizing screams and sobs in desperation to get y/n back out of that house.... But they wouldn't let me.

I soon turned to my Mami sobbing. She pulled me closer as they soon started searching while me and Mami stayed behind with Y/n's grieving family...

---

They brought Y/n out of the house as her father Senor Perez carried his daughter as I looked in his eyes I could see he was crying and so much pain... I know I felt just the same...

And the next thing ai know Mira's missing...

I press my hand gently on y/n's cheek as I looked down at her limp body....

But then....

Her chest started going up and down in a rhythm, I felt so much relief flood into my brain as I looked down at her and sighed.

She's alive...

(Okay wait for the next chapter!!!)