Chapter 14 Missing

Camilo POV:

I looked around to find Tia Julieta running around frantically.

She's looking for Mirabel...

"Tia Julieta?"

"Yes Cami?"

"Can you see if y/n is okay... She's not hurt... Is she?!"

Tia Julieta looked at y/n, and slowly took her away from me.

She probably is taking her away so that she can see what made her pass out.

Y/n's family was devastated as they watched Tia Julieta taking her away to the nearest hospital.

"Oye Camilo, is she alive?"

I looked up to see her older sister Isla looking down at me with her tear streaked face.

"Yes."

Isla let out a huge sigh in relief as I got up to look for Mirabel with the rest of the family.

----
Isla POV:

I looked at everything around me, what a heavy atmosphere ...

I watched my parents in tears thinking that Y/n has passed.

"Mami, Papi..."

"Oh Isla she was only 15..."

"Mami! Y/n is alive."

Mami's eyes started lighting up like a fire.

"She alive mi amor our daughter is alive!"

Papi looked at Mami in relief.

"She's alive..."

He sighed.

"The scare is finally gone... Where is she though?"

"At the hospital in town."

They rushed toward the Hospital.

She's alive oh thank the heavens above, only thing left is to get Delores with Mariano~

I turned off my gift like a switch and walked towards the hospital, Y/n first, because family matter the most...

Hugo grabbed my hand nervously while Miguel walked side by side with me.

I just hope everyone is okay; it's only been a couple of days... And everything seemed to have fallen apart.

----

"Mirabel!"

"Mira!"

"Mirabel!!"

The whole village was on a search for Mirabel. Who was missing.

____

3 days later...

Camilo POV:

"Y/n??"

I watched as Y/n finally awoke, my hand in hers as she gave it a weak squeeze.

Soon the nurses rushed in with food.

She's okay!

The news seemed to spread like a wildfire, but one thing was missing, and that was Mirabel.

___

Okay but guys should I make and y/n x reader ofc I'll give her a name if I do, just for some of you who think she's gorgeous!

That's y/n Perez but if I do make one you'll have to pick out a name from of of these

Maria
Valentina
Or
Beatrice?

Or just comment a name u really like! But tell me if you want one or not!
Anyway comment star maybe even follow me? Idk it's ur choice though..