Chapter 17 Confession of a Perez

I walked down Casita's new halls; did you know that it's so stinking hard to find my way around at times? Bet no one did sense I've been acting all calm everytime I get lost. I'll eventually reach my destination.

Okay well.... I might be going in circles... 🥲 So I guess I'm lost... Haha...

I walked up to Camilo who just seemed to pass me "Hey Camilo? He looked at me than looked away, "Cami?" He didn't meet my eyes.

What in the world was happening he never acted like this before?

"Camiiii" he turned towards me without looking me in my eyes. Okay now this is just awkward...

I did the first thing I thought of. I pulled him down looking him in the eyes; yes he is like a head taller than me. I pulled his face towards mine, as it started turning a scarlet red I said "Hello Camilo." He looked at me all flustered?

He looked down at me and finally said "Hey n/n" he said while meeting my green eyes with his hazel ones.

I smiled unknowingly while still holding a flustered Camilo with me. "Okay now that I have your attention, do you know where the new kitchen is, I promised I'd help Julieta with the cooking today; well more like I won't take no as an answer!" I smiled at him as he nodded his head. That's when I realized that I had my hand on his cheek and the other on his chest; I felt my face heat up, stupid stupid stupid; how did you not notice geez y/n Perez!

I sheepishly took my hands away from him with probably a red face, I looked away, now I was the one flustered.

As Camilo just smiled at me "okay well than follow me Hermosa." I blushed at his nickname. Even though we aren't together he still calls me Hermosa... I felt my heart skip a beat.

As I followed Camilo to the Kitchen where Julieta was waiting "Hola Julieta!" "Hola y/n!" She whipped her hands with a cloth, I started trying to tie my apron around my waist, but it obviously wouldn't work. I turned to Camilo while Julieta was getting the ingredients ready; "Cami? Can you help me?" As I pointed to the strings for my waist.

He looked towards me while a pink dusted his cheeks; I gave him a smile as he started to take the strings from my hands, I span around so that he could tie the back.

When he was done I spun around and gave him a smile. "Thanks Cami!" "No problem Hermosa." He replied while looking away; I went to Julieta and started helping her cook.

                                                 🕯️

I walked towards the table while setting down the food and sides. As Hugo ran up towards me and gave me a hug, I looked down into his big innocent eyes as he gave me a smile and ran off. (Sus brother)

As I started seeing the chairs up at the actual table sense today was so beautiful and I wanted everyone outside to enjoys the warm weather while eating.

As I took some more plates from Julieta knowing that there was a lot sense we had my huge family combined with theirs.

I set down the plates and silverware.

Than walked over to the village to call everyone to eat dinner.

                                                🕯️

I first saw Cami so I walked towards him, "hey Cami!"  He turned over towards me with pink dusted cheeks.

"Dinners ready Guapo!" I watched as his whole face turned red; that's so cute!, Wait my nosey sister Isla you better not be listening!

I walked over to Isabela who was making tons of exotic plants and flowers while laughing.

"Isa!" She looked at me smiling, "time for Dinner" as she smiled at me while nodding.

I walked towards Mira, while she was singing about the family Madrigal. Than she saw me and added...

"I know Y/n Perez might not notice, but she's so in love~ with Camilo Madrigal" she yell whispered to the kids who looked at me giggling.

"MIRABEL"  she turned towards me and ran away.

"GO GET DINNER" I yelled after the fleeing Madrigal.

As I walked towards Antonio who heard the whole thing, as he looked at me with his big eyes.

"Is it true that you love Camilo?" He asked; I felt my face turn red... As I leaned down towards the 5 year old boy and whispered in his ear. "Maybe, well.... Yes okay you got me Antonio" he looked at me and started giggling...

Wait one SECOUND... Eh nevermind.

"By the way Din-" "I know you yelled at Mirabel saying Dinner was ready I'm sure Dolores told the others.

"Oh yeah... OH NO!"

She knows she knows and I know she knows and I know she knows.

(Hehe I had to)