Chapter 10 Break from Reality

I pat Pepa's back trying to calm her down while Camilo offered her some tea, while trying to soothe her... She seemed a bit jumpy and I couldn't blame her at all...

BANG

Pepa jumped and electrocuted Camilo and me in the process as me and Camilo jumped.

He turned into several people

I turned into a f/a 2/f/a and 3/f/a...

Did I mention how PAINFUL IT IS I made a stinking squeaky noise that didn't go unnoticed...

"Y/n.... Was that what I think it was?"

"No um what did you erm hear?"

Camilo snickered while Pepa looked as though she was about to laugh.

That was super embarrassing... AHHHHHH Y/N WHAT DID YOU DO? WHAT WAS THAT NOISE AHHHHH!

My sister Isla barged in.

"Shut it your screaming is blocking my train of thought!" She half yelled whispered...

Oops... My bad...

I looked at her and shrugged than passed her because my work was done with Camilo and Pepa.

" Hey y/n..."

"Yeah?"

I turned around to see Camilo looking at me....

"Can we hang out, you know all that's been going on and I think we could use a break from reality..." He seemed a bit flustered so why not...

Isla POV:

Oh Y/n how oblivious can you be... To you and Camilo's feelings for one another...

As I walked around the Casita trying to help out; my bestfriends gift was dieing like to candle 🕯️ fading away... Slowly but surely...

(Short ik I'm just on edge like my food, my stomach is a bully keeps hurting me... Oh the life of well me... LOL plz star and thanks for your support!)