Chapter 11 events

(these will be small stories)

Alma's approval:

I looked around while Isabela was throwing flowers in the air, I laughed at the sight of my favorite roses falling like rain gracefully touching the floor.

People would stare for hours admiring Y/n and Isa they where both so beautiful, elegant, and kind. Especially Alma; Senora Alma was certain that Y/n was the one for Camilo, but her pride made her hide the fact... Instead she'd pat her head in approval of her grace in each step...

Finally someone who I can talk to...:

Y/n walked down the halls as her new yellow dress flew next to her as she walked around Casita, glances of happiness was around her bright and positive hopes and wishes... Maybe one day she'd find the life of her dreams...

"Y/n."
"Isa?"
"Your the only one I can talk to I just..."
"I hate being perfect and I want to be my true self... But all this pressure isn't helping..."
Y/n gave Isabela a kind smile...
"One day we'll both have the life of our dreams my friend..."

Isla vs Miguel:

Blindfold on Isla. Check. Miguel not about to burn something... Check...

"Ready set fight!"

8 year old Y/n yelled at her now 10 year old sister. Whom Easily took down Miguel blindfolded...

I can't wait for my power!!

Welcome to the world little one:

Unknown POV and people (top secret,)

They looked down at the new life's they brought into the world...

the tiny hands and nose...

"She got your nose."

"He got your eyes..."

"Look at her hair it's yours"

"Look at his nose it's so cute!"

"Awh his freckles!"

"We make cute kids 😉"

😳

"I wonder what there gift will be... Wait we have to name them..."

"The girl Carmen?"

"And the boy... Ummmm Alvaro?"

"Sounds great."

The new parents looked down at there kids love in there gaze as the mother laid her head on the father....

(TBC???)