One day

Anti-Fred touched the window with his fingertips, gently touching the surface. He did not intend to break Fred's window for the eleventh time this month. Instead, all he wanted to do was look inside. He wanted to look inside the furnished living room, marked complete with a brown couch that looked soft to sit and watch television on, a lamp with a white light shade that provided light that mimics the natural sunlight from a window, a flat screen television, compete with bundles of channels to choose from at any given moment, a rug that tied the cozy room together, and the open floor that allowed you to enter the kitchen with ease. He was able to see the kitchen, with the white fridge, which held all the food that they enjoyed, a spice rack, a toaster for cooking bread, and any other appliances you might find in an average kitchen.
     Anti-Fred only dreamed of his own space, one he wasn't sharing with the rest of his co-workers. He imagined it like it was his. He would have his own couch, his own television, complete with his own cable that had bundles of channels, ones he could choose without anyone judging him. He would have his own kitchen, where he could cook whatever, whenever he wanted. It'll be calm. It'll be silent. It'll be his. His only and his forever, because he was his own person. He wasn't part of Fred. He was Seth, username TechSavvy. He was his own person, and he was independent from everyone else.
      But until the day finally came, he would be a shadow of Fred. A replica. Nothing but a mirror. An evil, twisted mirror. Until that day came, he would be the right hand of Hit the Target. Anti-Fred muttered to himself,

     "One day."