Add up

It had been a few days since Seth's banishment from Stampy's Lovely World, and he already pitched a few ideas for new inventions to utterly rain on Stampy's parade. He had also cooled down from his imaginary rampage to destroy Stampy's Lovely World, and came back to his senses. He had to admit, a lot of the inventions he pitched were based on nothing but pure white fury and were created behind a wall of tears and emotional actions. He was shocked that they were even approved to create and test.

     He didn't want these machines of destruction to come to life and bring his twisted imagination to reality. He just wanted to let off steam and try and take back what he once had. To slap the world right on its cheek so things would go his way once again.

     Which made him wonder, what actually happened on the night of the baked robbery? Why was he framed? Who framed him? Seth's mind went to one person only. Fred. He was one of the many people who did not trust Seth when he first arrived. He was the one who could really nail down Seth's look, considering Seth did come from Fred. Yet, it wouldn't have made sense. Fred was pretty old, a family man, a man of morals and kindness. Why would he go out his way to relieve Stampy's Lovely World of Seth?

      Something didn't add up.