Denial

Anti-Fred looked beyond the nearly black ocean. His eyes rested upon Main Street, whose lights shone against the starry sky. The wind blew across his face, making his hair go into his face. But he didn't care. He was too busy looking out to Main Street and wondering how life would be if he just left. Just leave Hit the Target behind and join Stampy in his adventures. He'd do it all: Program machines that give Stampy an advantage, create complicated redstone that sharply advanced the mini-games, and even help milk the cows and collect the eggs. He would be prized and loved. He would be regarded as the most important person there.
     But, maybe it wouldn't be the case. Maybe he had to snap back to reality.
     As his eyes fell on the cold ocean, he remembered what Anti-Izzy said to him, "You will never make it. All they'll do is chew you up and spit you out. You're nothing to them. You're nothing but a rodent." Anti-Fred sighed as this thought ran through his mind. She was right. He was stuck here and there was nothing he could do about that. Hit the Target blew life in him, and now he was forever devoted to him because Stampy's friends wanted nothing to do with Anti-Fred. Nobody would forgive him. Not after all he's done. something stirred within Anti-Fred, something he felt rarely.

     Denial.