Satisfied

(Trigger warnings: Blood and violence)

Seth was working on the projects that he had pitched to Hit the target earlier on, working all day and all night because he could not find sleep in the middle of the night. Although he could have just tried to lay down and stare at the ceiling until he fell asleep, he did not want his pile of projects to collect dust as he slept. So he just stayed up through the night to work.

When the afternoon came, Seth heard a knocking on his door. He invited whoever was at the door to come in. Catherine came in, wearing a crop sweatshirt and a skirt. Seth stood up out of his chair.

"Catherine! It's been a minute huh?" Seth said happily, smiling. Catherine did not return the smile. "How's everything bee-"

Catherine punched Seth right in the nose, knocking him back to the desk. He held onto the desk as he registered what just happened to him and the pain he suddenly felt. The smile was wiped entirely from his face, and he looked at his fingers, now dripping with blood that was streaming from his nose. His body was suddenly shaking, his breathing became loud. Catherine grabbed Seth by the collar tightly, looking at his amber eyes. Her eyes were narrowed, piercing through his mind and soul to intimidate him.

"Don't you EVER dare to leave me like that. What were you thinking?" She yelled. She threw him down to the floor, hearing his back make a loud thud against the hard floor. He groaned in pain as he tried to ease the sudden stings near his spine. "Leaving the castle to join Stampy and his friends, then crawling back here when they reject you? Pathetic! Consider this your welcome back gift, Anti-Fred." She walked away, slamming the door behind her. Seth laid there for a minute, letting the pain get the best of him. He eventually wobbled back on his feet with the help of his desk for better support.

The blood from his nose made a mess. His blue polo shirt was now tainted with multiple drops of crimson red. His nose and his shoulder blade was burning with terrible pain that refused to go away even after he cleaned the blood. Yet, it was a signal that maybe things would go back to the way they were. If Stampy himself had refused to keep Seth, then maybe this was the life destined for him, and nothing could change that. It was a signal that he wasn't dead yet. He was alive, he was feeling something, and he got to live another day in the noisy scenery of Hit the target's castle, rather than sleeping in the vast void of death. It was sick, it was awful, but the pain, the sadness, the living hell of love and obedience could have easily kept Seth's will to live...

     Satisfied.