Party

It has been five days since Seth's return to Stampy's Lovely World. He has been living life to the fullest, playing with Stampy's helpers, helping Stampy out with technical issues, and relaxing in his house with the music blasting loud. He was loving the fact that he was able to be alone in the silence with Zumma for so long. He was loving the fact that he was able to choose his own clothing to his own liking. Once again, he was given a generous amount of money to start off with, allowing him to enjoy the luxuries of the Lovely World to the fullest. He got a lot of classy formal outfits, but he knew that there was only one go-to outfit that he absolutely adored, even though it was the one that Hit the Target gave him when he was first created. He tried out a lot of the restaurants, and he was absolutely dazzled by the amount of flavor that was in each and every one of the dishes. Although he had tried it all before, the food back at the castle was not exactly optimal, even though Seth kept in mind that Hit the Target was trying his very hardest with Veeva Dash to keep all of his Antis healthy, albeit happiness might have not been the top priority.

When he returned home at 9:00 at night, each and every one of his lights were off and each curtain in the house was closed shut, making the house absolutely dark. Zumma, who was following Seth while he shopped, barked at the darkness. Seth flipped a switch, and following, he dropped the bags and screamed in terror, backing up at what his eyes were witnessing.

"Surprise!" Izzy screamed as she popped out from behind the couch. A few members of the guardian group and a large majority of Stampy's Helpers appeared from behind or under different furniture. "Welcome back to Stampy's Lovely World! I told you I would find a way to bring you back!"

"Wow Izzy!" Seth said in delight, picking up the bags he dropped. His heart was only starting to slow down. Zumma wagged her tail happily. "Look at this! Such pretty cupcakes, the pretty fruit punch! The lovely snacks! Izzy...this is perfect!" Seth beamed with happiness.

"I'm so glad you like it Seth!" Izzy smiled. "I spent FOREVER planning this! When I say forever, I mean forever! Right Faith?" Izzy yelled at Faith from the other side of the room.

"Yeah, she spent forever planning this party!" Faith called back. Seth had met Faith before. She was a pretty sweet gal, although she was also skeptical of Seth when he first arrived. Just like Izzy is, she was a highly respected member of the Guardian group.

"What are we waiting for?" Izzy asked, grabbing Seth's arm. She was bouncing up and down. "I have so much planned for you! We need to get started right away!"

Izzy dragged Seth over to a table and held up a beautiful champagne bottle, and tapped a spoon to it to gather everyone's attention.

"Attention everyone!" Izzy howled out. "We are gathered here tonight to celebrate the return of TechSavvy, aka Seth, to the Lovely World. It was a process, but we got it done. Now Seth is free to roam around, free from the clutches of Hit the Target. Let's give him a warm welcome, a welcome he deserves. Let the party...commence!" Izzy popped open the bottle of champagne, watching the cap fly away and land in an unknown location. Everyone cheered happily as Izzy poured Seth the first glass. Then she poured everyone else a glass before pouring her own.

She raised her glass in the air and said, "Cheers! To Seth!"

"To Seth!" The rest chanted, as everyone gathered around to clink their glasses together and drink.

Once Seth clinked his drink, he took a small sip of the unfamiliar beverage.

The champagne was blissfully flavorful. Seth caught hints of almond and citrus, and a little hint of cherry. Not to mention the little bubbles in the drink made it all better. It was hard for him to believe that this is what alcohol tastes like, since he was warned so many times to stay away from it, but he wouldn't mind a nice drink of wine or so occasionally.