Integrity

The night was lukewarm and clear. The stars twinkled as they smiled down on the Earth. Stampy's Lovely World was silent. The dogs were asleep, every helper was snoring. The whole world was asleep, except Anti-Fred. He was wandering around the Lovely World, going past the Love Garden and past the Googlie Trap. As he walked around, he saw an unexpected sight at the farm area. He saw that none of the chicken's eggs were collected. Stampy must have forgotten about them when he was editing his new video. It was none of Anti-Fred's business. He should have walked away and done his own thing.
     But he didn't.
     Instead, he entered the farm area, with a basket in hand. The basket was nearby, and was meant to carry the eggs. Anti-Fred collected a total of 14 eggs, and placed them in the nearby ice chest, which contained one bucket of milk still. Anti-Fred looked at the bucket of milk, then back at the cows. They mooed.
      Anti-Fred frowned. He didn't know how to milk cows. But it would be the right thing to do. Then, Anti-Fred developed an idea. He pulled out his phone and Googled how to milk a cow. Surely, people had to post a video about how to do this. Sure enough, there was. It was simple enough. Grabbing a bucket and a pair of gloves, Anti-Fred milked four cows, and collected four full buckets of milk. One by one, he carefully placed them in the ice chest too. He smiled. He didn't have to do this, but it felt right. He felt like he was making a difference without having to confront people. He soon went back to Hit the Target's castle, hoping to get there before sunrise.
      When Stampy rushed over to collect the eggs and milk, he was surprised when he saw it was all done for him. Looking in the ice chest, he was starstruck by the haul. He just assumed maybe Izzy or William collected the eggs and milk, and shrugged it off.
      Throughout the week however, Stampy soon discovered that this wasn't the work of his helpers, but rather an unknown friend. This unknown friend helped collect sugar cane, refill the dog's water bowls, collect the eggs, milk the cows, and even pull some weeds from the Love Garden.
     One night, Anti-Fred went over to the animal farm, and saw a small log, and on there sat a small chocolate cake and a note. The chocolate cake had marshmallow icing, which was decorated in between the two layers of chocolate cake, laced around the edge of the top, and looped around the bottom of the cake. In the center was a strawberry.
      Anti-Fred picked up the note, which read, "Dear mystery friend, I've noticed you've been helping around my Lovely World within the night. Although I would love to meet you, I assume there is a reason you only come out at night. Please enjoy this cake for your troubles. With lots of love, Mr. Stampy Cat."
      Anti-Fred smiled, and picked up the added plastic fork. He took a bite of the cake. It tasted heavenly, still soft from the oven. The mixture of chocolate and marshmallow was amazing. Anti-Fred took another bite before going to collect the eggs.
      As the week progressed, the treats kept coming. Every night there was a new treat.
      He wasn't expecting this. He really wasn't. He just wanted to help out just a little. He was never instructed to do this. He never did it for money or these delicious treats. Instead, he did it for one thing.

     Integrity.