Untitled Part 37

Seth was walking around the Lovely World, taking the warm summer sun rays that were beaming down on the Earth and causing the trees and grass to show off their intense viridity. He wandered into the Plaza, looking around at the flowers that were blooming with the sunshine as much as he was. He admired their wonderful lipstick red color against the jade green grass. The birds were chirping around the trees and butterflies were fluttering around the park. Bees were landing on the colorful flowers to take in their pollen to take back home to make delectable honey in their beehives. As Seth looked around at all of nature, he also saw another sight he didn't really want to see, especially on a beautiful summer day such as this one.

     Fred and Aurora were also in the Plaza too, though they took no notice of him as they threw seeds on the ground for the birds to eat and enjoy, chirping happily. Tulip and Adrial were playing adjacent to their parents, laughing and screaming the day away. Seth exhaled through his nostrils as he looked at all four of them silently. Seth knew that it wasn't their fault that they wanted to get out of the house as well, but he hated the fact that they were all together, making Seth look like a lonely guy.

     He studied Fred, the one who saved him more than a week back, and watched him as he smiled his million-dollar smile and laughed his charmisic laugh. Hard to believe such a precious gem such as him was a stressed-out father of two demon children. Literally.

     His light ginger hair shone in the sun, looking like it was just freshly washed and styled in the way he had it each and every single day. It was the same as Seth's, for neither of their haircuts had changed since the day they walked into the Lovely World for the very first time. Except this haircut was the only thing Seth had ever known. Seth touched his hair and decided it was time to form his own hairstyle, his own unique taste of how he wanted to present himself. He hastily left the plaza to go to the Baa Baa Barber Shop.

     However, he didn't take into consideration as to why it was called the Baa Baa Barber Shop. As he entered the shop, he saw there was nothing but sheep waiting in line for a new haircut. Each and every single one of the animals turned to look at them with their beady eyes staring up at Seth. Seth's blood ran cold as he sheepishly chuckled and left the shop, with the knowledge that this barber shop was quite literally just for sheep and their wool coats. He thought for a little bit, wondering where he could go to get a new haircut. Maybe Izzy had the answer to her problems, or the cat who actually knew the entire place like the back of his hand. He decided to go to Izzy for help, just in case Stampy was busy with planning for the next video or a new mini-game for the Funland.

     He traveled to Izzy's house and knocked on the door, hoping she would answer in a timely manner. Within a few seconds, she answered the door.

     She smiled happily and asked, "Hey Seth! Whatzup?"

     "Hey Izzy, I have a question to ask you, if you don't mind me asking," Seth replied.

     "Oh no! I love questions! Go ahead! Ask away!"

     "Thanks. I was wondering if there were other shops around here that could help me style my hair in a new way."

     Izzy pondered for a minute before she replied, "No, nothing for people anyway. You'll have to talk to someone for that. Let's see here...oh! Squashy is really good with hair, despite having wings! If not, then Willam does really good with hair too!"

     "William?" Seth asked in shock. He was under the impression that William was just Lee Bear's replacement after his departure, but with every day that passed, William always had a skill up his sleeve.

     "Yep! He isn't a barber man or anything, but he is really good at styling hair. Unless you want another human to do it?"

     Seth shook his head and said, "No, I don't really care if a unicorn was in charge of doing my hair. I just want to look less like...you know."