Happy

Seth was staring at the ceiling, sitting on the edge of his bed with his clothes still on. It had been a week since he'd seen Izzy, and she told him that the trial was to start tomorrow afternoon. He needed to be present, but Seth knew that if he told Veeva Dash that he was going to spy on Stampy to make a new plan of action, he would be fine.
     But that was only a plan of action, and they said that they wanted to hide low for a while, so he wasn't allowed to even touch a hair on Stampy's tail. It made him wonder what the big deal was. They usually didn't tell him to stay docile until further notice. Seth shrugged it off. He was allowed to go out, that's what mattered.
     However, another question arrived in his head that he couldn't shake off. He wondered if he even wanted another chance to be in Stampy's Lovely world. He had Catherine now by his side, she was, no doubt, in love with him. It was everything he could have wanted. He was able to get back into the castle without so much as a scratch on his body, disregarding the fact that Catherine punched Seth in the nose the day after he came back. Yet, he didn't feel as if this castle had much to offer him anymore other than a roof over his head. Music was prohibited from playing out loud. Seth couldn't remember any party happening. Nobody ever wanted to interact nicely. He didn't want to risk losing Catherine though, not again. Not ever. Albeit, he didn't want to stay inside this castle forever, being cooped up like a wild animal. He wanted to feel alive! He wanted to experience life, all the emotions, the feelings, everything! By midnight, he changed into his night attire and turned off the lights, with his mind finally made up. He was going to go back to the Lovely world. He was going to go back to Stampy's Lovely world, consequences be damned. He closed his eyes, and smiled. He was going to win this trial, he was going to win back his freedom. He was going to be...

     The happiest person in the world.