Lovely

It was the middle of the night, and Anti-Fred was outside the Clubhouse, listening to the songs playing. He didn't want to party, but he didn't want to leave the night just yet. He was content with listening to the muffled songs. "Dancing with a Stranger" came on and Anti-Fred started to bop his head to the beat, liking the fact that it was muffled and quiet. He could hear laughter and small talk as people drank drinks and killed the dance floor with their feet. He smiled, thinking about the aura the room brought along with it, how loud the music had to be in respect to the outside, how warm and vibrant the colors of the lights had to be. However, a cold breeze brought him back to reality, back to the outside. To how dark the shadows of the trees were and how the only light sources were the lights from the clubhouse and the streetlights that looked to be a thousand kilometers away. Not even the moon wanted to greet him with a smile, she was hiding away behind dark grey clouds that threatened to cry all over the dancing world. He sighed as he sat there, wondering if he would ever get a moment to shine. For years on end, Stampy or one of his friends had hosted occasional parties in the clubhouse, for reasons unknown to Anti-Fred. They seemed rather spontaneous and didn't last for too long, but it was still a treat that happened periodically.

Dancing with a Stranger faded out and turned into a muffled "The Night we Met."

Anti-Fred was left to enjoy the muffled slow song as it progressed. He listened as small chat continued and even more drinks were clanked together in glass cups and consumed. He tried to put himself in the place, just being himself while talking to Polly Reindeer or someone that wasn't connected to Hit the Target's castle. They could talk about the weather or how the building was going on in the Lovely World. Small talk that could get a smile out of someone, a joke that could do the same thing would be nice too. Anything to get his mind off the castle or the fact he was an almost exact DNA copy of someone who had a lot more respect than he could imagine. To feel like he truly belonged to a community wholly and unconditionally, the thought was so nice, so peaceful, it was just...

Lovely.