Official

Anti-Fred was organizing certain blueprints into a neat pile, leaving the priority ones on top and luxury items on the bottom. As Anti-Fred was doing this, Anti-Izzy walked into his room without knocking. She was walking up to him shyly, and was holding what looked to be a bouquet of flowers behind her back. Her makeup was done nicer than what she regularly did, and her hair was flowing down to her shoulders. Her perfume was stronger than it usually was.

     Anti-Fred looked at her, and gave her a glance of suspicion. 

     He asked, "What's the act for? Did you destroy one of my projects?"

     "If I did that I wouldn't have brought flowers. I would have brought the remains of the project and chucked it at your head," Anti-Izzy replied with an attitude. "Anyway, you're killing the mood. Listen, I've been thinking a lot lately, and I was wondering...would you...consider...being my...b-b-boyfriend?" She stuttered out of embarrassment, an emotion that Anti-Fred never really saw in Anti-Izzy. She held out the flowers for Anti-Fred to collect. They were mostly pink and yellow, and they still had little drops of water on them from when someone watered them.

     Anti-Fred looked at Anti-Izzy, and smiled. "Of course I'll be your boyfriend!" Anti-Fred exclaimed. "What kind of question is that?" He politely took the flowers from Anti-Izzy and sniffed them. They were wonderfully fresh, like they were just picked off a bush or vine. They weren't much, but it was a sign that Izzy actually cared about him, that she actually thought about him and genuinely liked him. Anti-Fred brought Anti-Izzy in for a hug, making their relationship,

      Official.