Home

"There has to be some answer to our problems Seth," Izzy vented out loud, pacing around her living room in front of Seth, who was sitting down on the couch, stared at her, watching her think out loud desperately. In their mind, they have reached a dead end. There was nobody who was willing to admit the crime, no matter how many times Stampy tried to bribe out the truth. Izzy asked around and got the same results as Seth did. Nobody but the video tapes in the bakery actually captured the moment within a timestamp. There was nobody who would back them up, nobody who would help them in their dilemma. Yet, they knew that somewhere within the tangled knots of the drama this person made, was a solution to get Seth back onto the Lovely Soil.

"Maybe it's useless Izzy," Seth said, shrugging his shoulders. "There's no way. The damage is done. Thanks for helping me, but I guess we were doomed from square one."

Izzy pointed a finger at Seth and yelled, "No! I'm not giving up so easily! This isn't about me, it's about you! I'm going to find that criminal, even if I have to get Hera to read the minds of everyone! There's always a way! Always!"

Seth smiled and said, "I'm glad you're willing to do so much for me Izzy. You're loyal. Much like a dog."

That's when it clicked. Dog. Zumma. Zumma had a camera built into her. All he had to do was get the chip from her head and study it with Izzy. Then he would send Zumma back to ensure the castle was still safe.

"A dog, that's it!" Seth said, his face lighting up. "Zumma! She could have the evidence I'm looking for!"

Izzy grinned happily and said, "that's perfect Seth! A robot dog who has video captured! Genius! Can you bring her here?"

Seth nodded and said, "Yep. She's small. She was built for this kind of mission. I would just have to call her here." He pulled out his phone and looked at the status Zumma was in. Looking at it, she was stationary, observing anyone who wandered into the main room of Hit the Target's castle. He pressed a button to call her over to his location, and instantly she started heading to Izzy's house. "She should be here in about five minutes. She knows this area quite well. Anyway, how do you assume we're going to give me back my privileges?"

"Well," Izzy said, pondering out loud. "The decision to evict you out of here was Stampy's ultimatum, so getting you back will also have to be in Stampy's hands- er, paws. I think...I think a trial will do!"

Seth tilted his head and asked, "A trial?"

"A trial! The most noble of American pastimes! An argument of truth and justice! I will find someone to be your attorney! Er, solicitor around these parts. We will plead your case and find you not guilty! If we can get you a case inside the Court of Paw, then that will be the one of the best ways to prove you're innocent! But we will have to schedule a good time for you," Izzy said happily.

"Sounds a bit risky Izzy," Seth replied. "We don't even have enough evidence that I didn't do it, correct?"

"But we have enough evidence to say that you were framed," Izzy rebutted. "That's different. If we can get you an alibi, then we can pave the road for justice. I can't just leave you behind. I want you to be happy. I want to help."

Seth smiled, then he turned his head to look at the door, the source of a very odd scratching noise. Izzy got up and opened the door, watching Zumma run in happily. Seth greeted her with a few pats on the head and a nice belly rub.

"Sorry girl, but I gotta turn you off for a minute, alright?" Seth asked, and he pressed a button on his phone that made Zumma shut down. He asked Izzy for a few tools and went to work getting a chip out of Zumma's head. Once it was in Seth's hands, Izzy grabbed her laptop and with his help, ran through the photos and videos that were on there that were taken at the time of the robbery.

Seth and Izzy looked at each other and beamed, happy that they had a new weapon on their side, a weapon so deadly that it would kill Seth's doubts with a single arrow.

Izzy looked at the computer once more and said,

     "Seth, you're coming back home."