1

The summer had started, I went up to my room to play video games. After a few hours I had the need to use the bathroom but didn't want to stop playing long enough to use the bathroom. After a few minutes of thinking, I decided that I would go to Maggie's room and put a diaper on. I went into Maggie's room and grabbed one of her diapers from the changing table and climbed up onto the table. First I tock off my pants, then my underwear, then I put the diaper under my butt and put the baby powder and taped the diaper shut. I got off the table and stood and admired the diaper on me. It felt good to have a diaper on. So with no second delay I started to pee in my the diaper. Slowly I felt the diaper swell and warm up, it felt really good. After I was done I put on my pants, deciding that I should not put on my underwear and went back to my room to keep playing.after a few more hours I heard mom call us down for dinner. I got up still feeling the diaper under my pants, I went down stairs and sat at the table homer and Lisa were at the table already and mom went to go get Maggie. Once mom got back with Maggie we all started to eat dinner. After dinner I was so full. I went back to my room and started to play my games. After and hour everyone was asleep I felt the need to use the bathroom. But this time I did not need to pee, I thought for a few minutes if I should go in the diaper or just go to the bathroom. I decided I would go in the diaper. I stood up and squatted and pushed the mess into the seat of the diaper. It slowly coiled in the back of the diaper. After 5 minutes of pooping I was done. I sat down and felt the mess squish all over my butt. And I went back to playing. After half and hour I decided to change and go to bed. I quietly Went to Maggie's room and got another diaper. First I took off my diaper ,then I wiped my butt clean, then I slid the new diaper under my butt and put some baby powder, and closed the diaper shot. I got off the changing table and decided I was not going to put my pants back on and went to bed. I fell asleep fast that night.