9

Moms pov.
After an hour I asked Bart and Lisa if they were ready for a change? They looked at each other and started to talk.
Barts pov.
After an hour of watching tv mom asked us if we were ready for a diaper change? Me and Lisa looked at each other and started to talk. I said to Lisa what if we spend the next few day in the same diapers? Lisa said sure that's sounds interesting. So we told mom. I said to mom asked if we could spend then next few days in the same diapers?
Moms pov.
Bart and Lisa turned toward me and Bart asked if they could spend the next few days in the same diapers? I said sure and told them to follow me.
Barts pov.
Mom said sure and told us to follow her so we did. Mom took me and Lisa up to Maggie room and asked if we wanted to stay in the same diaper or be changed into a new ones? Me and Lisa said the same ones. Mom said ok and put me on the changing table and put 6 diaper over my diaper and tapped them all shut. She put me on the floor and did the same for Lisa. Once me and Lisa were in our diapers mom said that they will be staying in those same diaper for the next 4 days and that if needed more diapers will be added over the others. We said ok and we wadded our way back downstairs to keep watching tv.
Moms pov.
2 hours after Bart and Lisa were put into 6 more diapers, Bart and Lisa spread their legs again and I could see the seat of their diapers expand.(their diaper were 3 inches below their knees before they started messing again.) Bart and Lisa were messing for 7 minutes and their diaper were at they ankles.(the formula she used was very fibrous). I chuckled and continued to watch tv with Bart and Lisa.