5

Once we got to the store we parked and got out of the car and went inside. After about 20 minutes of shopping, I felt the need to poop. I asked Lisa if she need to go as well. She said yes and badly. I asked mom if we could go use the bathroom, but she said that's what your diapers are for. Me and Lisa look shocked, but we had no choice so we stopped and squatted down and pushed I felt the hot mess slowly coil in the seat of my diaper. While I was filling my diaper I looked at Lisa and say her butt get very big. After able 3 minutes of pooping, we were done. And we caught back up with mom and continued shopping. While we were shopping we went through the diaper aisle mom asked to use to grab two packs of diapers we like. I grabbed a pack of Krusty the clown diaper, And a pack of Radioactive man diapers. Lisa grabbed a pack of happy little elf's diapers and a pack of pony diapers. At this point, I could still feel the mess swaying between my legs. After we pick out our diapers we went to the checkout. Once we check out everything we left the store and headed for the car. Once I sat down I felt the mess spread all over my butt. It felt really good. I looked at Lisa and it looked like she felt the same way. Mom then looked in the mirror and saw us and asked if we liked being in our messy diapers? Me and Lisa said yes in unison. She said ok and that if they like we could stay in our diaper until after lunch. We said yes with joy. Mom chuckled. And back out of the parking lot and we headed home.