10

Barts pov.
The next 4 days went on as the first did. After the 4 days were over my and Lisa's were sagging like a bean bag chair. And after the 4 days mom changed our diapers.
Moms pov.
On day 3 I went online and bought some super thick swimming diaper so we could go to the pool. The swimming diaper won't be here for 2 days.
Barts pov.
It felt nice to be in a fresh diaper, but knowing how things have been I can say that our diapers won't be staying fresh for long. After me and Lisa were done getting changed we went downstairs for lunch.
Moms pov.
I was making Bart and Lisa 2 pb&j sandwiches each for lunch with 2 bottles of formula each, both of which have strong laxatives in them.
Barts pov.
Mom came to the table holding 4 pb&j sandwiches and 4 bottles. She gave 2 of each to me and 2 of each to Lisa.
Moms pov.
While Bart and Lisa were eating I could see the seat of Barts diaper expanding. I chuckled a little bit and went back to waiting for them to finish eating. After 10 minutes Bart and Lisa were done eating and we went back to the living room. When Bart sat down he sat done on his butt and felt the mess spread all over. He looked down in shock but then looked back up at the tv.
Barts pov.
When I sat down I felt my mess spread all over and I looked down in shock not knowing I had messed my diaper, but went to watching tv. After 3 hours of watching tv it was time for dinner. Mom had made spaghetti for dinner and I couldn't wait.
Moms pov.
While I was making the spaghetti I made 2 pots of sauce one with plain sauce and the other with strong laxatives in it. When I was done making the spaghetti I made my plate and Bart and Lisa's plate. After dinner it was time for bed so I took Bart and Lisa up to Maggie room and change their diapers. Once I was done changing Bart and Lisa I sent them to bed, and they fell asleep fast that night.