14

Moms pov
Once I was in the kitchen I grabbed my apron, and my pacifier. I put my apron on and put the pacifier in my mouth. Once I was ready I grabbed some milk, flour, eggs, and sugar then started to make some pancake batter. After the pancake batter was done I went and grabbed some fiber powder and laxative powder and added it to the batter. Then I used the batter to make me, Bart, and Lisa each 4 pancakes. Once the pancakes were done I made some scrambled eggs and bacon. Once all that was done I called Bart and Lisa down for breakfast. Once Bart and Lisa were at the table I gave them each their plates and I told them I would be right back. Once I left the kitchen I made my way up the my room and decided to take my onesie off and put a shirt on( I did this because I wanted Bart and Lisa to see when I use my diaper). After I got a shirt on I went back downstairs and into the kitchen. Once i was in the kitchen I saw that Bart and Lisa were halfway through their pancakes. So I sat down and started to eat my breakfast. After breakfast the 3 of us went to the living room and sat down to watch tv. After 30 minutes Bart and Lisa moved to the floor on their stomachs, than after and hour I say Bart and Lisa diapers expanded for a good 2 minutes. Once they were done I felt a sudden urge to poop. So I stood up turned to the left then got on my knees and start to push. First I started to pee, I felt it fill my diaper and it got really warm. Then I start to poop, I felt it slowly coil on the seat of my diaper, once the seat of my diaper was full it spread up the back of my diaper slowly filling it to the brim. Once I was done I turned and say Bart and Lisa looking at me and I blush.
Barts pov
After an hour and a half I heard something behind me I turned around, Lisa did the same and what we say was mom using her diaper. First her diaper turned yellow, then the seat of her diaper started to expand outward as what I assumed she was messing her diaper. I was surprised that mom was so willing to use her diaper. Once mom was done she turned to us and blushed. Then she sat down on the floor. Then I said wow mom you were so willing to use your diaper. Then I asked if it felt good?
Moms pov
After I sat down I felt the mess spread all over my butt. Then Bart said wow mom you were so willing to use you diaper. The asked if it felt good? I said ya it did feel pretty good. Then Bart and Lisa turned back around and continued to watch tv, I did the same still on the floor in my full diaper.