8

Me and Lisa sat at the table while mom made me and Lisa breakfast, when mom was does cooking she brought over 6 pancakes each for me and Lisa and told us to eat all of them, she also gave us both a bottle of milk.
Moms pov.
When I was making Bart and Lisa's breakfast I added super strong laxatives to the pancakes, I also did the same to the milk.
Barts pov.
It took me and Lisa 15 minutes to finish our food and milk. After 15 minutes we went to the living room and sat on the flour on our Stomach and watch tv for the next 30 minutes. After 30 minutes I could feel my diaper getting warmer and warmer. When I looked down I could see that I was peeing in my diaper without even thinking about it, but I ignored it and went back to watching tv.
Moms pov.
While Bart and Lisa were sitting on the floor I was sitting on the couch, after 30 minutes I could see the front of both Bart and Lisa's diaper turning yellow on the front. After another 20 minutes I say Bart and Lisa spread their legs a little bit and say the seat of their diaper expand. They messed their diaper for a good five minutes and the seat of their diaper were at their knees. I stood up and asked if they wanted anything to drink? They said sure, so I went to the kitchen and grabbed 2 bottles and made Bart and Lisa each a bottle of formula, and I also added some more laxatives to it.( I'm making Bart and Lisa bottles of formula so they can fill their diapers even more.)
I went back to the living room and gave them their bottles and they grabbed them and started to drink them. Before I sat back on the couch I squatted down next to Bart and Lisa and patted the seat of they diapers. They stopped drinking and stood up and say that their diapers were full and looked shocked. I said it's ok and told them to just keep watching tv for a bit and that I will change them in a little while. So they laid down on their stomach and continued to watch tv for the next while.