13

Moms pov
It was 8 am Homer had just left with Maggie for the weekend and 30 minutes later the stuff I ordered arrived. I grabbed the package and brought it to the kitchen and sat it on the table. I opened the package and inside were new door handles with a key holes on the front, and the next item were cute babyish print diaper in my size, 6 snap crotch onesies 2 for Bart, 2 for Lisa, and 2 for me, and 2 pacifier each for the 3 of us. First I went to my room and undressed. Then I got a diaper out of the package and also grabbed some baby powder. Then I diapered myself up. Then I grabbed one of the onesies I got for myself and put it on. Then I grabbed the door handles and replaced every bathroom door handles with the new ones and locked them. Then I grabbed 2 of the pacifier and went upstairs and put one in Barts mouth and the other in Lisa's mouth and they both stated to suck on them. Then I went back to the living room and waited for Bart and Lisa to wake up. After an hour and a half I heard Bart and Lisa get up and make their way down stair. When I saw then turn the corner they looked shocked.
Barts pov
When me and Lisa entered the living room we say mom sitting on the couch wearing what looked like a onesie with a bulge in the crotch area and assumed it was a diaper. I asked mom why she was wearing a onesie and a diaper?
Moms pov
When Bart asked why I was wearing a onesie and a diaper I say well you too looked happy in diapers so I thought it would be fun for us to have a diapered weekend together.
Barts pov
When mom answered my question I was quite interested and I say ya that might be fun and then Lisa said ya I agree.
Then I asked mom if she was going to use her diaper?
Moms pov
When Bart asked if I was going to use my diaper I said I plan on it and just so I don't chicken out I have locked the bathroom doors and I have a key for each of you to hide. Then I handed a key to Bart and a key to Lisa.
Barts pov
After mom said she plans on using her diaper and handed me and Lisa each a key I then asked why me and Lisa woke up with pacifier in our mouths and why she was in a onesie?
Moms pov
When Bart asked about the pacifiers and the onesie I told him that I thought it would be interesting so I got each of us 2 onesies and 2 pacifiers. Then I asked if they were fine with that?
Barts pov
After mom told us about the onesies and pacifiers she asked if we were ok with it. I said yes and Lisa also said yes.
Moms pov
After Bart and Lisa said yes I told them to go hide the keys and I will make breakfast. Then they left and I went to go make breakfast.