12

Moms pov
Once Bart and Lisa finished their ice cream I took them to the private bathroom and changed their diapers and we went back outside then Bart and Lisa went back to swimming. After 2 hours I told Bart and Lisa it was time to go home. Bart and Lisa got out of the water and dried off and we went home. Once home I checked Bart and Lisa's diapers and they were wet so I took them upstairs and changed their diapers. After I changed Bart and Lisa I asked them if they wanted to spend the weekend with just me?
Barts pov
Once mom finished changing our diapers she asked me and Lisa If we wanted to spend the weekend with just her. I looked at Lisa and asked if she wanted to? She said ya sure so I told mom yes. Mom then said ok good. Mom then said I will have your father take Maggie to a motel for the weekend for some daddy daughter time.
Moms pov
Once I told them that I was going to send there farther to a motel with Maggie. I also had a surprise for them but I was going to wait tell Homer leave with Maggie. It was now Thursday so Homer will leave with Maggie tomorrow afternoon so I went online to get what I need.
The rest of the day went by normally. Bart and Lisa have been sitting in the same diapers since we got back from the pool. It was now time to go to bed so I changed Bart and Lisa, taking a little extra time to look at the diapers and finished changing them and sent them to bed.