A Storm Is Brewing

In the early morning mao mao woke up and did his morning stretches, and also ate one of the candies that kowarenai gave to him which is very sweet .

With that out of the way he headed downstairs and grab a quick bite cause just because his at home doesn't mean he couldn't train.

But the question is where is a good spot to train there is the training room but just the thought of going in there makes him feel very uncomfortable so he headed outside to see if he could find somewhere else to train.

After looking around he sees a massive dark clouds looming over a mountain near his home with a grin he started walking.

‐--------------------------------‐------‐------------------------------

Kowarenai woke up and did her daily routine you know stretching, punching, kicking, eating sweets, train, eat, train and so on.

But today feels different but she couldn't tell why than she remembered and she smiled before fisting pumping into the air.

She hears the sound of doors opening meaning that her sisters are awake.

With a skip she quickly headed down to the kitchen and was waiting for minori to cook her favourite dish.

.....

The first thing that ziyou sees is kowarenai sitting with her lightly pounding her utensils on the table and her tongue poking out looking at her.

She turn her gaze to someone beside here and hears a sigh, she glance to her side and sees minori shaking her head but ziyou can see a soft smile underneath her hat.

When they were all at the table they dig in to their breakfast and ziyou already notice a pattern on every morning.

Brunhilde would eat normally but when finished would immediately head to the training room.

Zhihui would eat slowly by using her magic but had to stop to lecture kowarenai about proper table manners.

Minori would eat slowly but secretly smile when no one is looking but ziyou still doesn't know why.

Finally there is kowarenai who is eating her food whole and loudly burps making brunhilde laugh before joining her and zhihui would sigh and resumes eating giving up on lecturing them.

When ziyou is about to finish her food she feels a paw on her shoulder making her look at zhihui "its your turn" she spoke.

At first she is confused but realise what it means so after taking her dish to the kitchen she was about to search for him.

But stopped when she sees kowarenai following her "wait i also want to spend time with him i want to hear more about what he did in pure heart valley!" She yelled happily.

So both wandered into the garden but couldn't find him anywhere.

‐--------------------------------‐------‐------------------------------

They have been searching for him for hours with each minute feeling more worried they ask their other sisters if they had seen him but they all shook their heads.

So they all started looking for him but slowly feeling dread as they couldn't find him.

It didn't help when the dark clouds is getting bigger and the sound of thunder can be heard.

They all gathered in the dining room "i knocked at his door but his not in his room" kowarenai spoke with worry in her voice.

"I checked multiple times in the garden but no luck" brunhilde spoke and tried to hide her worried voice.